Cellular One Blitzes Youth, Consumer Awareness
- Cellular One Asks Web Surfers to Come Aboard for Shopping, Chat. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;06/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p14
Reports that Cellular One Group will launch a television advertisement on wireless communications in the United States as of June 2000. Cost of the advertisement; Purpose of the advertisement; Features of the advertisement.
- Cellular One Rings in Sole '01 Effort. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;6/25/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p12
Focuses on the television (TV) advertisement of wireless communications firm Cellular One for its cellularone.com Web site. Description of the TV advertisement from Publicis; Wireless coverage of Cellular One in the United States.
- Phones remain the star in SunCom holiday push. Snyder, Beth // Advertising Age;11/15/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 47, p20
This article focuses on the advertising campaign for SunCom, a wireless telephone service provider, that will run in the U.S. through mid-January 2000. One of the two TV spots features the metallic Nokia 8860 and the other shows Motorola's flip-open StarTac with its organizer accessory. The...
- Cellular One Debuts At XFL. // Wireless Week;02/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p20
Deals with the debut of the television advertisement of Cellular One Group, entitled `Bumper Sticker,' during an XFL professional football game broadcast in 2001. Details on the advertisement.
- Telecom Barmy Army Invasion/ Occupation. Price, Natham // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p29
Features the television commercial film directed by Nathan Price which encourage people to use Telecom technology to unite for victory against the Barmy Army rugby team. Tone of the advertisement; Reason for using caricatures.
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Nov2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p49
The article lists the top 10 television (TV) advertisements in New Zealand as of November 2012, including the "Telecom Tommy & Boris Escape," "State Insurance Break My Stride," and "Countdown the Colemans."
- Push My Buttons. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek New England Edition;06/28/99, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p32
Features the television advertisements for Motorola and MovieFone. Description of the `Wholly Donut' advertisement; Description of the `Train' advertisement; Other television spots.
- PHONING HOME. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;1/6/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the television advertising strategy used by Sprint for its local/long distance bundled services as of January 2003. Pricing for the plan; Description of the advertisement; Response of focus groups to the advertising approach they used.
- Cellular One tries unlucky ad pitch for wireless users. Chura, Hillary // Advertising Age;3/20/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p28
This article focuses on the TV advertising campaign of Cellular One Group as of March 20, 2000. Cellular One is breaking an estimated $6 million to $10 million cable TV campaign that features hapless folk who need wireless phones to cope with their bad luck. In addition to network cable, spots...