Victory Argues For Delay In 3G Auction
- Spectrum 'Team' Up To The Task. // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p16
Reports that the U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) will team up with several government agencies and the U.S. Congress on spectrum management. Statement issued by Nancy Victory, administrator of the NTIA.
- Victory Set To Triumph? Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p1
Speculates on the appointment of Nancy Victory, a partner at Wiley, Rein & Fielding law office, as administrator of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) in the United States. Professional background of Victory; Responsibilities of NTIA administrator; Other...
- Looks Like Easy Victory. Grebb, Michael // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p1
Reports the appointment of Nancy Victory to head the National Telecommunication and Information Administration in Washington D.C. Account on the Senate appointment confirmation hearing; Duties and responsibilities; Educational attainment.
- Victory Confirmation Comes Quickly. // Wireless Week;8/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p14
Announces the confirmation of Nancy Victory to head the United States Commerce Department's National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). Potential conflict seen in Victory's appointment to the NTIA; Importance of an NTIA administrator to the industry.
- CYA time at Commerce? Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;9/29/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p10
Expresses an opinion on the issues surrounding the resignation of Nancy Victory, former chief of the U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Accomplishments of Victory during her tenure; Ethics violations filed by the Commerce Department against Victory; Reason given by...
- Victory optimistic about reaching 3G spectrum solution. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p35
Features information on Nancy Victory, head of the United States (U.S.) National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Challenges faced by Victory concerning spectrum management issues in the country; Conflict between the organization and the U.S. Federal Communications Commission...
- NTIA: Global outlook presents problems, opportunities. Wayne, Debra // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p24
Presents an estimation on the liberalization of the global telecommunications marketplace, by the United States National Telecommunications and Information Administration. Details on the World Trade Organization (WTO) treaty; Amount of countries covered by the WTO; Comments from Vice President...
- Untitled. Jessell, Harry A. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/19/93, Vol. 123 Issue 29, p33
Reports on the plans of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) to launch a National Information Infrastructure Program. Demonstration to the public of the use of advanced telecommunications technologies in social services; NTIA's budget request to fund the program;...
- Kids grants. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/5/93, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p32
Announces that the National Endowment for Children's Educational Television (NECET) is accepting applications from producers of children's TV programing who may be eligible for $3 million in federal production grants appropriated by Congress as a result of the Children's Television Act of 1990. ...