Sirific Trumpets 'Terrific' Chip
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;5/24/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p17
Presents news briefs on the wireless communications sector in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of InfoSonics Corp.; Earnings guidance of US Unwired Inc. for 2004; Closure of the series B financing of radio-frequency transceiver company Sirific Wireless Corp.
- Sirific completes equity financing, adding $11.5M. // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p25
Reports on an equity financing completed by Sirific Wireless Corp. Total value of the financing; Use of the proceed from the financing; Investors in the financing.
- Sirific chips try to end (some) technology wars. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p2
Provides information on a telecommunication technology developed Sirific Wireless Corp. Frequencies, standards and software supported by the technology; Benefits of the technology; Background on the company.
- SIRIFIC ADOPTS NASSDA'S HSIM SIMULATION AND ANALYSIS TOOL. // Electro Manufacturing;May2004, p1
The article presents information about Sirific Wireless Corp., which has adopted Nassda's HSIM full-chip simulation and analysis tool for top-level verification of its GHz frequency wireless semiconductor designs. HSIM enabled Sirific engineers to complete SPICE-quality timing and power analysis...
- INTEGRATED CIRCUITS. // Microwave Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p172
The article evaluates two integrated circuits, the Polaris 2â„¢ Total Radioâ„¢ handset module solution from RF Micro Devices Inc. and the model SW3200 single-chip complementary metal oxide semiconductor radio frequency transceiver from Sirific Wireless Corp.
- ON THE MOVE. // Wireless Week;11/18/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 41, p24
Presents updates on appointments of telecommunication executives in the U.S. as of November 18, 2002. Michael Hogan at SiRiFIC Wireless Corp.; Chris Ebert at Tahoe Networks; James Vorhaus at Nitronex.
- Sirific Chooses Teradyne FLEX for Next-Generation Wireless Test. // Instrument Design & Technology;Fall2007, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p6
The article reports that the Teradyne FLEX Test Platform and RF instrument has been selected by Sirific Wireless Corp. to test its NEXUS family of wireless transceivers in the U.S. After the completion of this testing process, the company is also planning to take its SW3200 and SW3210...
- CMOS TRANSCEIVER FOR COMBI WIRELESS HANDSETS. // Electronics Weekly;2/1/2006, Issue 2226, p8
The article reports that the U.S. wireless chip developer Sirific Wireless Corp. has announced a single-chip CMOS transceiver for combined HSDPA/W-CDMA/EDGE handsets. The SW3200 is the first product in the firm's Nexus III family, and supports transmit and receive operation in five W-CDMA bands...
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...