MICHIGAN: Silverdome's Soccer Savior
- Looking beneath the surface. Sutton, Judy // American School & University;Apr94, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p37
Provides information on how to maintain indoor and outdoor sports surfaces. Advantages of contracting out for sports-surface care; Causes of wear and tear of indoor sports surfaces; Selection of flooring materials; Maintenance of flooring; Use of cleaning devices; Maintenance of grass fields;...
- Cricket ground set for upgrade after scheme's call-in ruled out. Calton, Rachel // Planning (14672073);7/2/2010, Issue 1875, p5
The article reports on the rehabilitation of the 20 hectares old Trafford cricket ground in Trafford, England.
- OXFORD CONSULTS ON SHARED SPORTS FACILITY. // Planning (14672073);2/5/2010, Issue 1854, p5
A photograph is presented that shows the redevelopment of the Iffley Road sports complex in Oxford, England.
- County club plans agreed. // Planning (14672073);7/9/2010, Issue 1876, p4
The article reports on the approval of the proposed upgrading of Essex County Cricket Club in Chelmsford, England.
- Think Detroit PAL maintaining facilities and making major renovations. Anderson, Jr., Harry M. // Michigan Citizen;7/29/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 38, pA15
The article reports on the efforts of the Think Detroit PAL (TDP) in providing children with clean, healthy and safe playing facilities in Michigan.
- New Meadowlands Stadium Equipped with Avid Gear. // FRONT of HOUSE;Nov2010, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p6
The article reports that the Meadowlands Sports Complex was equipped with the new audio-visual and broadcast technologies from the sound company Avid Technology Inc. in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Repairing bleachers is a temporary fix. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p4
In this article the author discusses the implications of the move of the Confederated tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation to repair the worn out bleachers in the North Grandstand in preparation for the 2010 Centennial Pendleton Round-Up.
- ENGINEERING UPGRADES. // American School & University;Feb2012, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that electrical, life-safety, audio/video and lighting systems of Kibbie Athletic Center in Moscow, Idaho were upgraded to bring them up to performance and technical standards as part of the million-dollar renovation of the Associated Students of the University of Idaho (ASUI).
- Outdoor centre impact ruled acceptable. // Planning (14672073);4/23/2010, Issue 1865, p20
The article reports on the enhancements made by an undisclosed reporter to an outdoor sports and pursuits center in Aberdenshire, Scotland.