INDIANA: Arena Plan Trumps Hotel
- Preparing for better times. Pagani, Frank // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p9
Reports on the investments done to enhance the hotel facilities in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Conversion of rooms into larger studio suites; Renovation of conference centers of the hotels; Delivery of high speed Internet access.
- Westport Inn completes second renovation phase. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/01/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p17
Reports on the completion of the second phase of renovation at the Westport Inn in Connecticut. History of the hotel; Coverage of the second phase of the project; Focus of phase three of the hotel's renovation.
- Facelifts. // Hotel & Motel Management;04/06/98, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p65
Presents information on several hotel renovations in the United States. Renovations made to the Huntington Hotel in San Francisco, California; Southern Hospitality's hotels that are under renovations; Cost of the renovation project for the Grand Milwaukee.
- Careful carpet selection makes renovation projects easier. Weber, Bridget // Hotel & Motel Management;9/2/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 15, p36
Discusses the facilitation of hotel renovation projects through careful carpet selection. Reduction in the time and costs of renovation through flexibility of carpeting options; Custom-coloring of carpet to suit the design of the hotel; Economical approach offered by carpet tiles; Basic things...
- Face LIFTS. Gunter, Heather // Hotel & Motel Management;7/4/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 12, p26
Presents news briefs pertaining to hotel renovations in the United States.
- Consider refurbishment over replacement. Insenga, Mario // Hotel & Motel Management;6/1/2010, Vol. 225 Issue 6, p28
The author comments on the advantage of refurbishment compared to replacement to maintain and to manage hotel assets in the U.S.
- Old Maxim reborn as Westin Casuarina. Myclchreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press;8/11/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p8
Reports on the renovation of Maxim Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Transformation of the building into Westin Casuatina, a tropical themed hotel; Allocation of video poker machines and table games in the hotel; Description of the hotel.
- Desert Inn renovations on track. Jackson, Hugh // Las Vegas Business Press;07/28/97, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p34
Reports on the renovations at the Desert Inn Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Building's total floor area; Description and floor areas of individual suites; Initially completed areas of the renovations; Project cost.
- Hotel renovation in Lebanon. // Stone World;Feb2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p31
Reports on the products provided by Laticrete International Inc. and Mattar Marble Co. for the renovation of Phoenicia Intercontinental Hotel in Beirut, Lebanon.