PUERTO RICO: P3 Agency RFPs
- Cairo to invite bids for public-private wastewater project. RATCUFFE, VERITY // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/20/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p13
The article informs that request for proposals for Egypt's next public-private partnership (PPP) wastewater treatment plant is expected to be launched by the end of February 2012.
- large-scale redevelopment IN CHALLENGING TIMES. Kimball, Lindsey Ballas // Economic Development Journal;Summer2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p39
The article focuses on the development of Cecil Commerce Center (Cecil) in Jacksonville, Florida, which was transformed by the Jacksonville Economic Development Commission (JEDC) into an economic development driver. It says that JEDC was prompted to issue a request for proposals (RFP) for a...
- STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. Shenker, Mira // ReNew Canada;2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
An introduction is presented which discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the 2013 Canadian Council for Public Private Partnerships (CCPPP) conference, Public Private Partnerships (P3s) requests for proposals (RFPs), and $1.5 billion infrastructure budget cuts in Canada.
- DFID reacts to comments on its research. // Outlook on Science Policy;Nov2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p118
The article reports that the Great Britain Department of International Development (DFID) has responded to comments from Great Britain's development and research communities on some draft proposals for the department's new research strategy. The responses from 114 organizations were made into a...
- Water utility rethinks contract plans. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/9/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 41, p17
The article reports that Saudi Arabia's state-owned National Water Co. (NWC) has made changes to the tender of three water management contracts. It had planned to issue a request for proposals first for the Greater Dammam contract, which includes the city of Khobar, and award a second one...
- Utility to seek proposals for city services. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/23/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 43, p13
The article informs that National Water Co. (NWC) of Saudi Arabia may issue a request for proposals in December 2009 to manage the water networks of Mecca and Taif. 11 groups have been prequalified by the NWC to bid for the contracts. After it, NWC will launch two new public-private partnership...
- Mumbai gets Rs. 4,500cr fresh infra booster. // FRPT- Infrastructure Snapshot;1/26/2014, p6
The article reports on the infrastructure projects developed by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) in India in 2014. The proposal of the Bandra-Versova sea link is mentioned. Also explored is the usage of the public-private partnership (PPP) model at the Worli-Bandra...
- Toll Road P3 Ready to Roll. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/23/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33521, p9
The article reports that the Puerto Rico Public-Private Partnerships Authority will be receiving bids from private operators on a concession agreement for busiest toll road in the island.
- Psst! Cam we talk? Solloway, Charles D. // Contract Management;Jan2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses the importance of face-to-face exchanges between the government and the industry in the acquisition planning process in the U.S. The planning provisions under the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) are outlined. It is inferred that the government-industry exchanges must...