PENNSYLVANIA: Agency Queries Ahead
- Learning from the private sector. Drayton, Paul // American City & County;May98, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p6
Presents information on the Delaware River Port Authority of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Background information on the authority; Details on the authority's work force; Statistical information on the authority's budget.
- Authority looks to buy land in Camden, N.J. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30437, p3
Reports that Delaware River Port Authority is negotiating to acquire land in Camden, New Jersey. Terms of the negotiation; Plans for the land.
- Dredging Project Stirs Up Controversy. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/05/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30925, p4
Focuses on the debates raised by the approval of the Delaware River Port Authority to dredge the Delaware River. Significance of the project for the economic development of the region according to supporters; Plans to offer bonds to finance the project.
- Delaware River Agency Keeps Toll Hike. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33434, p4
The article reports on the decision of the Delaware River Port Authority to keep in place a toll hike worth 1 dollar which is set to start July 1, 2011.
- Pa. Senate weighs online sales taxes. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/6/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the legislative hearing of Pennsylvania Senate Finance Committee about collection of sales tax by remote retailer. The debate over the matter has to do with finances and economic competitiveness. Executive director Mark Ryan emphasizes that sales tax affect the state's...
- Northeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p26
Presents a chart representing various financial instruments issued in various parts of the northeastern states in the U.S. as of November 1999. Underwriter choice for the Delaware River Port Authority revenue bonds; Amount offered by the State Special tax obligation bonds; Indication of the...
- Control the Toll Pirates. // Business News New Jersey;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p16
Editorial. Comments on the control of the Delaware River Port Authority over the toll payers in New Jersey. Monopoly of the government agencies on trans-Delaware auto movements; Names of bridges to collect revenues; Absence of a convenient toll-free way in getting out of the state.
- South N.J. suppliers, builders await $1B Del. River spending. P., SHANKAR // njbiz;1/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p1
This article reveals the plan of the Delaware River Port Authority to tap toll income, federal funding and a round of bond floats for one billion U.S. dollars worth of public work projects in 2010.
- A peach of an outreach. // Business News New Jersey;02/09/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p3
Shows that Delaware River Port Authority's (DRPA) Small Business Outreach Program has resulted in a huge amount of spending to businesses owned by minorities, women and disabled individuals. Amount secured by such firms to DRPA from 1989 to 1993; Secured amount for 1997, according to chief...