- Q&A. SANDERS, BOB // New Hampshire Business Review;10/18/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 22, p3
The article presents an interview with John T. Beardmore, commissioner of the Department of Revenue Administration (DRA) in New Hampshire, who explained his role in working on state budget, the policies on business taxes implemented by the DRA, and his golas in terms of number of audits.
- THE INFLUENCER Index. COHEN, ERIKA; MOWRY, MATTHEW J.; TUOHY, DAN // Business NH Magazine;Jan2014, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p34
The article profiles several leaders from New Hampshire who make things happen through their influence. They include John Beardmore, commissioner of the U.S. Department of Revenue Administration, Paul LeBlanc, president of Southern New Hampshire University, and Dianne Mercier, president of...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p18
Reports career developments of credit union executives in the U.S. as of April 2003. Selection of Anita Domondon as vice president of loan administration at Meriwest Credit Union; Promotion of Jeff Knaub as branch manager of Landmark Credit Union; Election of board members by the Workers'...
- The tap-dancing executive. Wareham, John // Across the Board;Mar1996, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p49
Focuses on incompetent company executives. Appearance and work habits; Income and lifestyle.