Lockyer Spends More on Wife's Campaign Than His Own
- GAY MAN STILL IN CA TREASURER'S RACE. Laird, Cynthia // Bay Area Reporter;5/5/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p1
Reports on the chances of open gay Democratic candidate Mark Saladino in capturing the post for California treasurer. Impact of the decision of Attorney General Bill Lockyer to pull-out of the 2006 governor's race to run for the state treasurer's position; Comparison of the campaign funds...
- Getting ready for the job ahead. Lockyer, Bill // Orange County Business Journal;01/06/97, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p26
Opinion. Discusses a statement by Bill Lockyer to the state Senate on December 2, 1996 on topics relating to California's problems. Issues discussed; Solutions to the problems.
- Fighting for the big solution instead of the little fixes. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p4A
Focuses on California Senate President pro Tempore Bill Lockyer's call for comprehensive solutions to the state's public finance problems. Support of small inefficient measures; Proposed amendments; Important bond-related legislation in the 1997 session.
- California Treasurer Sets $10B Note Sale for August. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p4
The article reports that Bill Lockyer, California Treasurer, is planning the sale of a revenue anticipation note of 10 billion dollars for August 2012, as part of the state's effort to balance annual cash-flow.
- Lockyer Challenges Poway CAB Advisors. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;10/18/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33799, p1
The article reports that the California Treasurer Bill Lockyer has warned underwriters, advisors and bond counsel regarding renegotiation of the capital-appreciation bonds issued by the state's school districts.
- Calif. Treasurer's Office Clarifies Lockyer Remarks. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;10/22/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33800, p3
The article informs that the California State Treasurer's office has clarified the statement on gas tax distribution which was given by the state treasurer Bill Lockyer.
- Orange County Twin Toll Roads Come Under Scrutiny. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;12/18/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33831, p5
The article informs that a panel led by California Treasurer Bill Lockyer analyzes the bond debt associated with twin toll roads of Orange County, California to determine the possibility of taking more debt to fund a planned extension of one of two tollways.
- Lockyer Extends Election Question to FAs, Attorneys. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p20
The article reports that Bill Lockyer, treasurer of California, has added bond counsel companies and financial advisers to have a formal opinion about role of underwrites in bond campaigns by schools of the state.
- California Isn't Facing Imminent Cash Crisis, Officials Say. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/26/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33456, p3
The article reports on the message of Treasurer Bill Lockyer on the probability of California to experience imminent cash crisis.