Skimpy Slate May Leave Buyers Wanting
- GOVERNMENT BUDGETS AS THE HUNGER GAMES: THE BRUTAL COMPETITION FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT RESOURCES GIVEN MUNICIPAL SECURITIES DEBT, PENSION AND OBEP OBLIGATIONS, AND TAXPAYER NEEDS. CHUNG, CHRISTINE SGARLATA // Review of Banking & Financial Law;Spring2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p663
The article discusses the competition for state and local government resources in the U.S. This competition is seen in the light of municipal securities debt, pension and online banking ePayments (OBeP) obligations and taxpayer needs. Some of the other topics discussed include resources...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F312, p1
Statistics are presented related to the negotiated sale of bonds in the U.S states as of March-April 2014 which includes the sale of Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp.'s refunding bonds, purchasing of of general obligation bonds by RBC Capital Markets and sale of bonds by Denver Public Schools.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34414, p9
The article reports on the results of negotiated bond sales in U.S. cities for November 2015. These include the combined utilities revenue warrants purchased by Brundidge, Alabama through financial planner Thornton Farish Inc., the Junior Lien Airport Revenue Bonds purchased by Arizona's Phoenix...
- Groups Urge Bank Regulators To Make Munis High Quality Liquidity Assets. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/4/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34054, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Public Finance Network, public officials and municipal bond dealer groups have urged U.S. bank regulators to categorize municipal securities as high quality liquid assets (HQLA) as of February 2014. It mentions that the network has warned that the proposal to...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33723, p28
A table is presented which lists the negotiated bond offerings of several issuers in the U.S. on May 29, 2012 including Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona, Pima County, Arizona, and Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Munis Flat and a Bit Weak as N.Y.C. Deals. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p2
The article reports on the performance of government securities during the trading in the municipal market in the U.S. on March 4, 2011.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33670, p2
A table is presented which provides data related to bonds in the U.S. on February 27, 2012 including government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 30-day visible supply.
- Munis Slightly Firmer Amid Light Secondary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33428, p2
The article reports on the market performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S.
- Treasury Gains Outshine Munis as Yields Dip. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33321, p2
The article reports on the decrease in the municipal market yields in the U.S. on May 21, 2010 which showed a much sharper gain in the Treasury market.