An International Mobile Network
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;12/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p36
Presents news briefs from the telecommunication industry. Timesbill.com's alliance with the Enterprise Solutions Partner Program for WebLink Wireless; Plan of the Research In Motion Ltd. to enable its wireless handheld devices with Sun Microsystems' Java technology.
- PAGING/MESSAGING. // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p38
Presents updates on the wireless industry as of May 29, 2000. Introduction of WebLink Wireless Incorporated's mobile Internet portal service weblinkwireless.infobeam.net; Features of Motorola's Talkabout T900 paging device.
- Affordable sells paging from WebLink. // RCR Wireless News;9/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p8
Reports on Affordable Telecommunications Technology Corp.'s signing of a two-year marketing agreement with WebLink Wireless Inc.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p22
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of September 2, 2002. Approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas for the Chapter 11 reorganization plan for WebLink Wireless; Wireless video gateway system for distributing multimedia content from the...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;10/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless industry in the United States as of October 8, 2001. Details on the joint feasibility study of Toyota Motor Corp. and General Motors Corp. on telematics services in the Japanese market; Information on several moves announced by WebLink Wireless Inc. to...
- 'Two-way me'. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the consumer sales for WebLink Wireless' Motorola T900 two-way messaging telecommunication device as of July 23, 2001. Significance of two-way messaging subscribers; Details on the advertising of the product.
- CANADIAN WIRELESS OPERATORS PLAN MOBILE-PAYMENTS SERVICE. // CardLine;2005, Vol. 5 Issue 45, pN.PAG
Reports on an alliance formed by cellular phone operators Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility and Rogers Wireless to introduce mobile payment services in Canada. Benefits offered by the payment services; Coverage of the services; Other possible services to be offered by the alliance.
- MobileSys partners with paging firms. // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p8
Announces the launch of MobileSys Inc.'s MobileSys Network in June 2000 as it made partnerships with WebLink Wireless Inc. and Glenayre Technologies Inc. to expand its enterprise data solution to wireless networks.
- Digitel sets December LTE launch date following 1800MHz award. // Latin America Telecom;Oct2012, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p14
The article informs that the company Digitel GSM has set a date to launch 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) data services. Digitel will utilize the 1800 mega hertz frequency allocation awarded by telecoms council Conatel. According to Oswaldo Cisneros, president at Digitel, LTE services will be...