Come On, Entertain Me
- Wireless data coming to a store near you. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p11
Reports on the sale of prepaid ring tones by British-based wireless entertainment and publishing company Digital Bridges through a major U.S. retailer as of November 18, 2002. Trials being conducted by the company on the sales strategy; Purpose of the strategy; Plan of Digital Bridges to add...
- Wireless I.T.'s Formula For Growth. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p1
Reports that the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 convention has decided to figure a way to succeed and grow where other trade organizations and conventions have failed. Schedule and location of the event; Factor that led to the decision; Details of the strategy.
- I.T. Came From The Wireless 'Net. // Wireless Week;11/08/99, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p12
Presents information on several announcements from industry vendors and carriers at the Wireless I.T. 1999 trade show. Partnership between 3Com Corp. and IPHighway Inc.; Actions taken by Xpress Enterprises Inc.; Introduction of a Web phone portal by Ajaxo Inc.; What GoAmerica Communications...
- Wireless Developers Perform Essential Role. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p11
Discusses the development of wireless communication applications tackled by Daniel Kranzler at the CTIA I.T. Wireless & Internet 2001 show in September 2001. Role of wireless developers; Chance of applications to succeed; Data strategies which failed; Features of applications that will generate...
- Handhelds steal PC expo. Ferranti, Marc // InfoWorld;07/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p62B
Reports that wireless Internet technology and handheld devices dominated the PC Expo 2000. Some of the small devices launched in the show; Biggest non-handheld announcement from IBM Corp.; Show in 2000 which PC Expo will be integrated.
- UNCONVENTIONAL. // Global Telephony;May2001, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p14
Highlights conventions sponsored by the telecommunications industry in March 2001. Increased popularity of online pre-registration and sales of exhibition space at the CTIA Wireless 2001 show held in Las Vegas, Nevada; Number of attendees at the CeBIT trade show in Hannover, Germany.
- Wireless I.T. Realities. Smith, Brad; Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p1
Focuses on the 2000 Wireless I.T. show held in Santa Clara, California. Implication of the outcome of the show; Criticisms against the show; Speculation on the wireless plan of America Online Inc.
- Sprint PCS reveals content deals for Vision network. // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p24
Provides information on the deals formed by Sprint PCS with wireless telecommunication companies for its Vision code division multiple access 1xRTT network as of August 26, 2002. Components of the deals; Wireless Application Protocol games of Digital Bridges.
- FUNDING NEWS. // RCR Wireless News;11/22/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p14
Presents finance-related updates on two wireless communications companies in Great Britain, as of November 2004. Digital Bridges; Airwide Solutions.