SOFTWARE AND GEAR
- BlueKite Inc. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p22
Evaluates the Web site of BlueKite Inc. Services offered by the company; Usefulness of the Web site; How the site elements are arranged.
- BlueKite Expanding OC Design Center. Cziborr, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p3
Reports on software firm BlueKite.com's relocation of its Orange County, California, engineering and design center to another facility in Irvine. Additional employees to be hired by the company as part of its expansion; Lease agreement signed by the company for its new location.
- Strategic Buyers: BlueKite Acquires Billing Co. RedCycle. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/11/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p17
The article reports the acquisition of RedCycle Networks, a developer of bill-payment technology by BlueKite.
- Vytek Reveals Acquisition Strategy. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the acquisition strategy of the company Vytek Wireless. Funding secured by the company; Companies acquired by Vytek; Number of companies to be purchased by Vytek.
- Vytek acquires Planet Technology. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p29
Reports on the acquisition by Vytek Wireless Inc. of Planet Technology Solutions Inc., a mobile computing, Internet and networking services company.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;9/24/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p14
Provides news briefs concerning the wireless communication service industry in the United States as of September 24, 2001. Appointment of Rick Darnaby as president and chief executive officer of Somera Communications Inc.; Reason for the approval by the board of Glenayre Technologies Inc. of a...
- Scanning... // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p72
Presents news items related to mobile radio technology in the United States, as of April 4, 2001. Andrew's acquisition of the remaining 30% equity in its Andrew Industria e Comercio Ltda and Andrew Comercio e Servicos Ltda subsidiaries; Vytek Wireless' acquisition of Sonik Technologies.
- Selecting modems. // CPA Journal;May95, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p20
Discusses selection of appropriate modem to connect online services. Conversion of digital data into analog format that can be transmitted over telephone line; Three forms of modems; Speed of modems; International standard set by the Consultative Committee for International Telephone and Telegraphy.
- Is 33.6 a fix? O'Malley, Chris // Popular Science;Oct96, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p24
Reports that modem speeds have increased to 33.6, or 33,600 bits per second, in late 1996. Why this increased speed will not be useful right away; The standard speed currently being 28.8.