Women In Wireless Look For Upstream Opportunities
- NEWS. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p42
Presents news briefs on wireless communications in the U.S. as of February 4, 2002. Budget for the country's wireless access program demanded by the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush; Number of employees terminated by Leap Wireless; Testing of the off-site mail processing facility...
- Leap cuts work force by 50 employees. // RCR Wireless News;5/6/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the employee reduction made by Leap Wireless International Inc., as of May 2002. Reason behind the job cuts.
- New Execs Guide Carriers Ahead. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;08/09/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p18
Reports on the appointment of Sue Swenson as president of Leap Wireless International just as GTE Wireless named Ralph Martinez as area president for its California business in 1999. Appointment of Swenson as chief executive officer for Leap's United States subsidiary Cricket Communications;...
- Sage Software Taps Telecom Executive as Part of Shake-Up. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;4/14/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p1
The article announces the appointment of telecommunication veteran Sue Swenson as chief executive of Sage Software Inc. in Irvine, California.
- SAGE ADVICE. Tolkoff, Sarah // Orange County Business Journal;10/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the appointment of Sue Swenson as head of Sage Software Inc.'s operations in Irvine, California.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // ASHA Leader;9/21/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p3
The article offers world news briefs related to speech, hearing and language disorders including the divorce rate of couples with autism, the appointment of Sue Swenson as deputy assistant secretary of the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services and scripts training for clients...
- Sue Swenson. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;06/04/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 23, p72
Reports on the status of the telecommunication company Leap Wireless Inc. as of June 4, 2001. Growth in the company's customer base; Service launched by the company; Views of Sue Swenson, president and chief operating officer of Leap Wireless, on the consumer market..
- TIA Applauds Appointment of Sue Swenson as FirstNet Chairwoman. // Telecom Standards;Apr2014, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p10
The article announces the appointment of Sue Swenson as the chairwoman of telecommunications company FirstNet.
- Ten to Watch. Hanley, Michael; Quinton, Brian // Telephony;12/20/99, Vol. 237 Issue 25, p22
Presents information on several service provider professionals and their works in Internet telephony. John Charters, chief executive officer of Qwest Cyber Solutions; Sue Swenson, president of Leap Wireless International; Rachelle Rees McCarthy, chief operating officer of Arbinet.