Nokia Expects To Meet Target
- Nokia reports strong fourth quarter--weaker outlook. // Site Management & Technology;Winter/Spring2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the fourth quarter earnings posted by Nokia in January 2003. Decline in sales in 2002; Outlook for 2003; Overall market volumes in 2002; Expected growth in total market volumes in 2003.
- Nokia Shows Double-Digit Sales, Earnings. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/29/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p49
Provides an overview on the financial performance of Nokia for the first quarter ending March 31, 2000. Factors attributed to the company's strong double-digit sales and earnings; Comparison with 1999 sales and earnings of the same period; Overall operating profit; Comments of Nokia Chairman...
- Nokia anticipates good 4Q. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p7
Focuses on the financial performance of Finnish telecommunication company Nokia Corp. in the third quarter of 2001. Decline in pro-forma net profit; Sustainment of profitability; Anticipation for the rise in market share in the fourth quarter.
- Nokia posts profits, issues warning. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p21
Reports on the financial performance of Nokia Corp. for the fourth quarter of its fiscal 2000.
- Nokia expects 4Q drop. // RCR Wireless News;9/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p20
Deals with the earnings and sales performance of Nokia Corp. for the third quarter of 2001.
- Nokia. // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p37
Discloses earnings of Nokia Corp. for the first quarter of 1999. Increase in net sales compared with same quarter of 1998; Net profit; Year 2000 date conversion (Y2K) compliance of Nokia's infrastructure-related products and terminal products.
- Nokia 1st Quarter Phone Profit Flat, Sales Off 7%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p53
Reports the reduction in the operating profit of Nokia Corp. for the first quarter of year 2002 in Helsinki, Finland. Percentage of the profit reduction; Amount of the operating profit; Overall company sales.
- Nokia Sustains Sales With Low-end Phones. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p28
Reports on the growth of market share of Nokia due to sales of low-end telephones. Forecast on the sales of Nokia's low-end handsets; Analysis of the reliance of Nokia upon mass-market handsets to fuel growth; Key factor to Nokia's streamlined manufacturing process.
- Nokia revises sales projections for remainder of year. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p17
Reports that Nokia reduced its sales growth target for the second half of 2002. Decrease in the sales expectations; Number of phone models that should be shipped in 2002; Predictions for sales and earnings growth in 2003; Expected growth in handset sales in the second quarter.