SMS Will Spur M-Commerce Success
- Prepaid Subs Shop Online. // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p21
Reports on the launching of a mobile commerce trial program for the prepaid subscribers of Cincinnati Bell Wireless in the first quarter of 2001. Benefits of the program; Renewal of the company's contract with Boston Communications Group Inc.
- CINCINNATI BELL ADDS TWO NEW SMARTPHONES. // RBOC Update;Dec2013, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the LG G2 and the HTC Desire 601 smartphones that have been sold by Cincinnati Bell Inc. The LG G2 sets a new standard in smartphone design by placing all the buttons on the rear of the device and it is equipped with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. The device is...
- BCG, Cincinnati Bell to launch m-commerce trial. // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p2
Reports on the plans announced by Boston Communications Group Inc. and Cincinnati Bell Wireless for the launching of a mobile commerce trial program online shopping.
- T-Mobile USA, Cinci Bell embrace Wi-Fi connection. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p1
The article features two converged Wireless-Fidelity (Wi-Fi)/cellular products that use unlicensed mobile access technology. Regional telco Cincinnati Bell launched its CB Home Run product, offered within its service. On the other hand, T-Mobile USA Inc. launched its HotSpot@Home service. Both...
- Cincinnati SMSA Limited Partnership v. Cincinnati Bell Cellular Systems Co. No. 15,388. // Delaware Journal of Corporate Law;1998, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p760
Presents the case in Delaware filed by Cincinnati SMSA LP against its limited partner, Cincinnati Bell Cellular Systems Co. Withdrawal from the partnership by defendant limited partner; Formation of the partnership to provide cellular service in Southern Ohio; Court's opinion on the agreement...
- Bullish on Bundles. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;6/1/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p11
Focuses on the efforts of regional wireless operators to find ways to differentiate their offerings from Tier 1 mobile-to-mobile calling plans in the U.S. Aim of Cincinnati Bell when it launched its Unlimited Everyday Calling plan; Features of the My Circle plan introduced by Alltel; Coverage...
- Mobile and social media causing shift in banking landscape. Krupp, Jason // Enterprise Innovation;Apr2012, p32
The article offers information on the roundtable conference on information technology (IT) held in Jakarta, Indonesia. At the conference, it was discussed that banks are finding challenges in adopting emerging technology and redefine the way they deal with customers, namely social media and...
- Cinn. Bell enters market. Maurer, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;5/2/94, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p2
Reports on Cincinnati Bell Long Distance Inc.'s marketing campaign.
- Cincinnati Bell has a new attitude. Woosley, Jan // Telephony;10/4/93, Vol. 225 Issue 14, p52
Discusses Cincinnati Bell Inc.'s conversion of its operator services bureau. Average daily directory assistance calls; Change in workers' attitudes; Planning by Doug Zemke, senior vice president of sales and marketing; System selection process; Involvement of operators and service assistants in...