Two Cahners Employees Among Victims
- Houdini's Box. Manly, Lorne // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the chief executives of Cahners Business Information in the United States. Impact of mercurial corporate and managerial decisions to the profits of the company; Effect of the relationship of former chief executive Marc Teren with key managers and superiors; Mission of existing chief...
- THE MAN WHO WOULD SAVE CAHNERS. Hagan, Joe // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;2/1/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p20
Focuses on Jim Casella, president and chief executive of Cahners Business Information in New York City. History of Cahners; Background of Casella in the technology sector; Strategies employed by Cahner the improve the economy of the company.
- Cahners taps Casella. // Daily Variety;1/10/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the appointment of Jim Casella as chief executive officer of Cahners Business Information in the United States.
- Cahners Media taps Smith. // Variety;11/20/2000, Vol. 381 Issue 1, p6
Announces the appointment of Tad Smith as president of the Media Division of Cahners Business Information. His responsibilities; Career background of the president.
- Van de Aast takes rains. // Variety;7/23/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the resignation of Marc Teren as chief executive officer of Cahners Business Information on July 19, 2001. Reason for the move.
- CAHNERS FAMILY EXPANDS. // Variety;01/14/2002, Vol. 385 Issue 8, p9
Presents an update on Cahners Business Information as of January 2002. Selection of Jim Casella as chief executive officer; Reporters selected for the periodical 'Variety.'
- Cahners CEO barnet resigns. // Variety;09/20/99, Vol. 376 Issue 5, p6
Reports the resignation of Bruce Barnet as president and chief executive officer for Cahners Business Information, parent company of `Variety' magazine. Replacement of Barnet.
- EDITOR-IN-CHIEF BART TO RETURN. // Variety;9/3/2001, Vol. 384 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Peter Bart will resume his duties as editor-in-chief of `Variety' magazine and `Daily Variety' magazine, both owned by Cahners Business Information, on September 10, 2001, after a 21-day suspension without pay. Reason for his suspension; Findings of an investigation into statements...
- Cahners Mourns the Loss of Two Employees. // Information Today;Oct2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p27
Reports on the loss of two employees of Cahners Business Information in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States. Deaths of Jeff Mladenik, Interim Chief Executive Officer of eLogic and Andrew Curry Green, director of business development at eLogic; How both men were...