PCIA Closes GlobalXChange
- Trade groups wade through refund policies. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;9/24/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p10
Reports on the effect of the terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001 on the trade shows sponsored by Personal Communications Industry Association and Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association. Decision of the organizations regarding the trade shows; Attendance in...
- Attacks cast pall over N+I show. // Network World;9/17/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the effects of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States on the 2001 NetWorld+Interop Computer Trade Show in Atlanta, Georgia. Keynote addresses cancelled; Communications companies that left the exhibit; Changes in exhibitors' plans due to dwindling traffic. ...
- Taking your show on the road. Tormohlen, Danica // Expo Magazine;Apr2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p8
The author reflects on the growth of the expo industry following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. In a Web poll done by "Expo" magazine, 64 percent of events organizers produce regional events with roadshows as the marketing tool of choice for many exhibitors. The author also...
- Terrorism flames interest in docus. Vaucher, Andrea R. // Daily Variety;10/10/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorism on the money-making of Mipcom in Cannes, France. Aim to explain terrorism to the Arabs; Interest of Al-Jazeera, the pan-Arabic satellite channel, on the airing of terrorism; Plan of the Eastern European publisher to distribute documents...
- 'Here is New York' Exhibit Chronicles Sept. 11 Attacks. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p39
Highlights the photograph exhibitions on the September 11 terrorist attacks in San Diego, California. Acceptance of donations; Requirement for the show; Generation of funds.
- TERRORIST ATTACKS HURT HONG KONG FAIR. // JCK;Dec2001, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p98
Reports the effect of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the jewelry fair held in Hong Kong, China. Disappointment of the delegates on the fall down of the jewelry industries; Absence of the American attendees in the fair; Trend in the jewelry market.
- 9-11 News in BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p12B
Reports several projects and activities for the September 11 terrorist attacks anniversary celebration in Tucson, Arizona. Construction of a miniature of the 'Wall of Remembrance' at the Kino Veterans Memorial; Presentation of the 'Expressions of Remembrance' public exhibit; Creation of a video...
- 9/11 and After. // Photo District News;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p26
The article offers information on the storefront exhibition "Here Is New York" that opened in downtown Manhattan, New York City, in response to the outpouring of photographs taken in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
- Show Features Variety of Images Connected to WTC Tragedy. // Art Business News;Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p34
Reports on the art exhibit 'A Democracy of Photographs' featuring images connected to the September 11, 2001, World Trade tragedy.