CTIA: The Show Must Go On
- `Internet On Viagra' At Wireless I.T. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/01/99, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the 1999 Wireless Information Technology (IT) from CTIA. Number of exhibitors and preregistered attendees; Comments by CTIA President and Chief Executive Officer Tom Wheeler on the 1999 Wireless IT; Information on the announcements that will be made at the show.
- Ideas Abound AT WirelessAgenda. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p20
Previews the WirelessAgenda conference sponsored by the CTIA which will be held on May 15, 2001 in Dallas, Texas. Expected attendance to the conference; Speakers at the conference; Issues related to the wireless industry which will be discussed in the conference.
- Basic, Smart Wearable Bands Get Time Of Day At CTIA. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/8/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p32
The article offers information on the CTIA- The Wireless Association trade show to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- CTIA Files Comments On Cap. // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p1
Focuses on the comments of CTIA president and chief executive officer Tom Wheeler on the spectrum cap in the United States.
- I.T.'s Expansion. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/09/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p12
Highlights the Wireless I.T. 2000 convention of CTIA company. Number of exhibitors in the convention; Description of the convention's show floor; Guest speakers of the convention.
- CTIA: "Energize Your Enterprise". // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p1
Presents information on the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 which will take place on September 11 to 13, 2001 at the San Diego Convention Center in California. Pre-conference activities; Focus of the session tracks; Speakers at the conference; Pavilions featured in the event.
- Wheeler: Times Require Path Of Patience. Purcell, Judith Lockwood // Wireless Week;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p10
Discusses the outlook of CTIA President and Chief Executive Officer Tom Wheeler on the market and technology conditions in wireless telecommunication industry as of September 17, 2001. Data Speed on wireless networks; Lobbying campaign for spectrum for data services; Book written by Wheeler.
- Wireless I.T.'s Formula For Growth. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p1
Reports that the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 convention has decided to figure a way to succeed and grow where other trade organizations and conventions have failed. Schedule and location of the event; Factor that led to the decision; Details of the strategy.
- I.T. Came From The Wireless 'Net. // Wireless Week;11/08/99, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p12
Presents information on several announcements from industry vendors and carriers at the Wireless I.T. 1999 trade show. Partnership between 3Com Corp. and IPHighway Inc.; Actions taken by Xpress Enterprises Inc.; Introduction of a Web phone portal by Ajaxo Inc.; What GoAmerica Communications...