N.J. Treasury Will Urge Agencies to Use GO Funds or Risk Losing Them
- NEW JERSEY: Pensions Shrunk in 2012. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33874, p7
The article reports that New Jersey Treasury Department has presented mixed status of the state's pension as the total market value of the pension system has dropped down to 38.3 billion U.S. dollars from 40.8 billion U.S. dollars in the year 2012.
- Correction. // Bank Loan Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p6
A correction to an article regarding the collateralized debt obligations business of Trust Co. of the West that was published in the December 11, 2006 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p2
A correction to the article about the upcoming general obligation deals of District of Columbia is presented.
- The Rainbow Connection: How We Made Our CDO Connections Graphic. Larson, Jeff // Pro Publica;9/19/2010, p17
A blog on the launch of an interactive news application by the journal "Pro Publica" to help readers understand the cross-owned nature of Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDOs) is presented.
- Clarification. // National Mortgage News;2/4/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p9
A correction to the article on the information placed by Fitch Ratings Ltd. about the 18 commercial real estate collateralized debt obligations on its Rating Watch Negative data that was published in the January 28, 2008 issue is presented.
- N.J. Revenues Continue to Come Up Short. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p5
Reports on the decrease in revenues in New Jersey for the fiscal year 2002 according to state's treasurer. Presence of budget gap in the year 2002; Loss in corporate business taxes; Decrease in the income tax collections.
- NEW JERSEY: Push for Diversity in Deals. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33447, p7
The article reports on the assessment for women and minor-owned underwriters in New Jersey on how often they serve as book-running managers on debt transactions which will be reviewed by the Treasury Department.
- Pittsburgh Council to Vote on $125M Of GOs in the City's Biggest Deal Yet. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/31/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33655, p3
The article reports that the City Council of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is slated to vote on a sale of 125 million dollars in general obligation bonds on January 30, 2012.
- Spreading the Blame. Christian, Michael // Fortune International (Europe);11/24/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p9
A letter to the editor is presented to the article "The Blame Game," in the October 27, 2008 issue.