Ohio Agency Sets Water Pollution Debt, Mostly BABs
- Ohio Water Authority Kicks Off Retail Period for $400 Million. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33247, p3
The article reports on the 400 million dollars of new-money bonds, that include some taxable Build America Bonds, issued by the Ohio Water Development Authority in the financial services industry in the state.
- Ohio Water Authority Selling $27M Of Bonds for Low-Rated Localities. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;6/29/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33341, p3
The article reports on the initiative of the Ohio Water Development Authority to issue 27.3 million dollars of water development revenue bonds across weakly rated municipalities.
- Moody's upgrades Ohio water deal; loans to have high debt coverage. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;04/24/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30379, p25
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded in April 1998 its rating for the Ohio Water Development Authority. Agency's planned sale of $146.2 million of water development revenue bonds; Number of wastewater projects to be funded by the revenue bonds.
- Ohio Water Development Authority Moves Up Rating Ladder. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31438, p6
Reports the improvement of loan program for Ohio Water Development Authority. Estimation of the outstanding debt to Standard & Poor's; Participation of municipalities on fresh water program; Bond sales of the water agency.
- Want to sell your bonds at par? Just asking. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;10/19/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30502, p36
Focuses on the invitation of the Ohio Water Development Authority for bondholders to tender bonds due on 2018. Expectations of response by authority officials; Comments.
- Triple-A Ohio Water Authority Readies $90 Million SRF Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31384, p3
Reports the marketing of the state revolving funds of the Water Development Authority in Ohio. Assistance in the water drinking program; Management of demand from the municipalities; Establishment of water pollution scheme.
- Ohio Authority's Fresh Water Debt Gets AA-Plus From Standard & Poor's. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31128, p39
Reports on a multiple-notch upgrade received by the Ohio Water Development Authority from Standard & Poor's. Rating of the authority's drinking water bond debt; Authority's plan to refund about $60 million of 1997 and 1998 bonds and to sell a new money issue of about $25 million.
- Water Authority Becomes First Ohio Agency to Win a Triple-A. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/07/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30907, p35
Reports on the bond rating of the Ohio Water Development Authority. Multiple upgrade received by the authority; Power to sue municipalities who fail to make payments.
- Ohio Water Development Agency Readies 7th Deal of the Year. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p4
Reports on the plan of Ohio Water Development Authority to bring an amount of drinking water program revenue bonds to the market. Leverage of the proceeds for loans to local entities making improvements to their water systems; Selection of the UBS Financial Services Inc. to act as the senior...