BAB Price Guidance Urged
- Treasury, IRS Put BAB Guidance High on Their Priority List. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;11/7/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33611, p5
The article reports on the planned regulatory priorities of the U.S. Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for 2011 and 2012 which include guidance proposal for Build America Bonds and other direct-pay bonds.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 3.692% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33265, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has auctioned 10-year notes which go at 3.692% high yield.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 3.499% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p14
The article reports on the initiative of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 21 billion of nine-year, 11-month notes with a 3 5/8% coupon at a 3.499% high yield and a price of 101.044608.
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33667, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. including the fall of the Chicago Fed National Activity Index in January 2012, the lower tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills, and the auction of the Treasury Department two-year notes.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;1/08/2015, p19
The article discusses the auction of 29-year, 10-month treasury bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department dated November 15, 2015.
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 2.560% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;2/13/2015, p29
The article reports on the auction of 30-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 2.560 percent high yield.
- Say goodbye to T-bond paying more than 10pc for 30 years. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/13/2015, p17
The article reports on the retirement of the last U.S. treasury with a 10% coupon, which was issued 30 years ago.
- Treasury Plans to Sell $62B In Its Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34606, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell 30-year bonds worth 15 billion dollars, 10-year notes worth 23 billion dollars, and 3-year notes worth 24 billion dollars in its quarterly refunding.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.340% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bondbuyer.com;11/22/2016, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $65 billion of four-week bills at a 0.340% high yield, a price of 99.974500.