HARVEY A. K. WHITNEY LECTURE. A dream deferred
- Pharmacist. Sullivan, Megan // Science Teacher;Feb2009, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p62
The article presents a career overview for the U.S. pharmacy profession. Topics discussed include the job of a pharmacist to ensure medications and their dosages are correct, a pharmacist's typical day, and the educational background required of pharmacists, including high school science courses...
- What pharmacists need to know now. // Pharmacy Today;Aug2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p58
The article focuses on the concept of provider status from the pharmacy profession's perspective. The views of the American Pharmaceutical Association (APhA) about the concept of provider status are outlined. According to the APhA, collaboration among organizations is essential in the success of...
- Meeting patients' special needs a priority for One to One honorees. Lamb, Ed // Pharmacy Today;Jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p42
The article profiles Debra Pruss and Angel Stivers in the U.S. Pruss is a pharmacist who is trained to provide specialized, in-depth health monitoring and counseling services directly to patient care and who regularly travels between her base store in Raleigh, North Carolina and other vicinities...
- Pharm D: A new concept in India. Deshpande, Prasanna R.; Farooq, K. K. Ahsan; John, Dijo M.; Rao, E. Jagadeswara // Journal of Pharmacy & Bioallied Sciences;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p84
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about Pharm D regulations in 2008 in the May 27, 2011 issue.
- Am I wasting my time studying pharmacy? Vahedi, Shervin // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Nov2011, Vol. 92 Issue 1098, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in which a second year pharmacy student of the University of Queensland has raised his concern about the future of pharmacy as a profession in Australia.
- A Faculty Member on Match Day. Rodis, Jennifer Lin // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;2014, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p1
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the result of the pharmacy residency match applicants related to pharmaceutical education.
- In response to the letter entitled, "Pharmacy Graduates from Foreign Countries Flooding US Job Market". Dutta, Arjun; Khan Ghilzai, Naushad M. // American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education;Feb2004, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p1
Presents a letter in response to a letter to the editor entitled "Pharmacy Graduates from Foreign Countries Flooding US Job Market."
- Make every encounter count. MCDONOUGH, RANDY P. // Pharmacy Today;Oct2015, p54
The article the importance of community pharmacists to evaluate the pharmacy practice in order to ensure the patient undergo effective therapy and achieve better health outcomes and notes that continuous medication monitoring (CMM) is essential for a successful pharmacy practice.
- New Colleges of Pharmacy Force Evolution. McBride, Brian F. // Journal of the American Pharmacists Association: JAPhA;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p423
A letter to the editor about the pharmaceutical profession is presented.