New drugs and dosage forms
- ORAVIG. // MPR - Residents' Edition;Fall/Winter2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, pA9
The article offers information on the Oravig Azole antifungal from Strativa Pharmaceuticals and its effectiveness in treating oropharyngeal candidiasis (OPC).
- ORAVIG. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Winter2010/2011, Vol. 4 Issue 4, pA.5
The article evaluates the antifungal Oravig from Strativa Pharmaceuticals.
- Oral thrush therapy. // Clinical Advisor;Nov2010, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p30
The article offers drug information on the oral thrush therapy "Oravig," from Strativa Pharmaceuticals.
- ORAVIG. // Nurse Practitioners Prescribing Reference;Winter2010/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, pA.16
The article offers information on the Oravig miconazole buccal tablets from Strativa Pharmaceuticals, which is used for the treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis (OPC).
- NEWSLINE. // MPR - Pediatricians' Edition;Fall2010/Winter2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, pA7
The article offers news briefs related to drugs in the U.S. Strativa Pharmaceuticals has launched Oravig for the treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis in patients 16 years old and above. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has decided to allow the resumption of the use of GlaxoSmithKline's...
- NUTRITION. // MPR - Pharmacist's Edition;Winter2014/2015, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p157
The article offers brief information on several hematinic health supplements which includes Feosol from Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc., Fergon from Bayer Consumer, and Nascobal from Strativa Pharmaceuticals.
- SECTION 12 NUTRITION. // MPR - Residents' Edition;Spring/Summer2011, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p158
The article offers brief information on various medications for nutrition deficiency including Nascobal for vitamin B12 supplementation from Strativa Pharmaceuticals, Feosol for iron deficiency from Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Marinol for anorexia from Unimed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ORAVIG. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, pA.11
The article offers information on the antifungal drug Oravig from pharmaceutical company Strativa Pharmaceuticals. It is indicated for local treatment of oropharyngeal candidiasis. The drug's adverse reactions which include diarrhea, headache, nausea, as well as its contraindications and dosage...
- SECTION 12: NUTRITION. // MPR - Residents' Edition;Fall/Winter2011, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p160
The article offers prescribing notes for hematinics, obesity and anorexia including information on the name of the product, indications and contraindications in the U.S. Nascobal from Strativa Pharmaceuticals maintains hematologic remission after vitamin B12 therapy. Xenical from F. Hoffmann-La...