- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;11/15/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 222, p5
The article reports on the launch of an underwritten public offering of 12.5 million shares of common stock by Allscripts Healthcare Solutions on behalf of certain subsidiaries of Misys.
- EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p50
A list of companies that have been registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission for initial public offering is presented. Some of the companies included in the list are: BTU International, Coinstar, Premiere Publishing Group, McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants, Alnylam...
- Allscripts prescribers more products to bolster growth. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p41
Reports the expansion of the product offerings of Allscripts HealthCare Solutions Inc.
- Allscripts thinks cyberspace will be prescription for growth. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;06/14/99, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p6
Reports on pharmaceutical firm Allscripts Inc.'s focus on Internet-based drug-prescribing systems. Plans to go public; Allscript's development of an Internet-based system for online prescription; Benefits of computerized prescribing; Impact of virtual pharmacies on the traditional...
- CVS Caremark moves to Allscripts solution. // Chain Drug Review;4/5/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p36
The article reports on the agreement between CVS Caremark Corp. and Allscripts in the U.S., which helps both companies on accelerating adoption of electronic prescribing technology.
- This tool helps combat drug diversion in the ED. Cassell, Dana // Drug Topics;7/23/2007, Vol. 151 Issue 14, p40
The article evaluates Allscripts LLC's HealthMatics ED system, a software application that automates an emergency department, from patient tracking to clinical documentation.
- HIMSS notebook. // Medical Device Daily;4/8/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 66, p3
The article features the Allscripts Remote iPhone native application software.
- Banks Arrange $720M CF for Allscripts. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p13
The article probes into a credit facility worth 720 million U.S. dollars being arranged by JPMorgan, Barclays and UBS to fund Allscripts' merger with Eclipsys.
- Come and get it. Hope, John G. // Modern Physician;Aug2001, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the companies that serve physicians interested in filling prescriptions in their offices. Primary motivation for a physician to dispense prescription drugs; When dispensing usually works best, according to the company, DRx; Information on electronic prescribing system provided by...