- New packaging for Monterey Gourmet. // Packaging Digest;Oct2008, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p9
The article focuses on the repackaging of Monterey Gourmet Foods Inc.' Sonoma Cheese line of premium jack cheeses to highlight the brand's heritage and quality. Sonoma Cheese products are wrapped in eco-friendly parchment and delivered in a block shape. The parchment packaging features a...
- CURD CHEESE STORAGED IN MODIFIED PACKAGING WITH EXTRACT OF GARLIC AND THYME: VARIATION OF SOME PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PARAMETERS. Nicula, Camelia; Lungu, Dora; Peter, Anca; Mihaly-Cozmuta, Anca; Mihaly-Cozmuta, Leonard // Carpathian Journal of Food Science & Technology;Dec2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p1
The chemical changes of homemade curd cheese were evaluated during storage in unmodified and modified packages with extract of garlic (Allium sativum) and thyme (Satureja hortensis), during 3 and 6 day, at room temperature. White paper and low density polyethylene have been used as packaging...
- market basket. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p50
The article evaluates several food products including low-moisture cheese from BelGioioso Cheese Inc., FryerSides Breaded Green Bean Fries from the company Allens and Rainbow Trout Fillets from Clear Springs Foods Inc.
- Shredded Cheddar. // Good Housekeeping;Sep2012, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p167
The article presents reviews of two varieties of prepackaged shredded cheddar, commenting on 365 Mild Shredded Cheddar as the best mild cheddar and the Crystal Farms Wisconsin Extra Sharp Cheddar as the best sharp cheddar.
- HALF-BAKED. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jun2009, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p16
The article offers information on Bertolli Oven Bake Meals. Bertolli claims that its Oven Bake Meals supply restaurant taste with a homemade touch. The Tri-Color Four Cheese Ravioli meal of Bertolli is good enough for two persons. Each serving of this dish contains 630 calories, 20 grams of...
- Processed meat and dairy products linked to prostate cancer. // Nursing Standard;3/14/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p15
The article provides information on a research that linked processed meat and dairy products to prostate cancer. In the study, researchers from the U.S. and Germany investigated 3,892 men aged over 35. The research concluded that more than five servings of dairy foods per week was associated...
- Preventionâ€™s Cleanest Packaged Food Awards. ECKELKAMP, STEPHANIE // Prevention;Mar2015, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p76
The article offers brief information on several cleanest packaged foods that were awarded by "Prevention" magazine including the Green Valley Organics Lactose Free Cream Cheese, the Chia Co Oats + Chia and the Beyond Meat Beefy Crumble.
- Brakes bats for Scots. // Wholesale News;Jun2014, Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the 11 Scottish products to be listed by foodservice wholesaler Brakes to support Scottish customers and suppliers in an event held in partnership with Scotland Food & Drink. It is noted that the products include Quark Cheese from First Milk, Seaweed Biscuits from Stag...
- ROLLOUT. // Food Processing (00156523);Nov2015, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p24
The article evaluates several packaged foods including the Ball Park Flame Grilled Jerky from Ball Park, a brand of Tyson Foods Inc., the Cabot Founder's Collection cheese from Cabot Creamery, and the Idahoan Steakhouse Potato Soup from Idahoan Foods LLC.