- RWCC Presents "No One is Alone.". Reda, Bonnie // Empty Closet;Apr2007, Issue 400, pB1
The article reviews concert No One Is Alone, performed by the Rochester Women's Community Chorus on May 19, 2007.
- London, The Warehouse: BMIC 'Cutting Edge' concerts. Barlow, Jill // Tempo;Apr2006, Vol. 60 Issue 236, p57
Reviews the "Cutting Edge" concert series performed by BMIC at The Warehouse theater in London, England in 2005.
- Concert: St. Paul's Cathedral Choir. ERRERA, JANE // American Organist Magazine;Oct2008, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p69
The article reviews a concert by the Saint Paul's Cathedral Choir of London at the Cathedral of Saint Paul in Minnesota in June 2008.
- Boys Choir of Harlem. Richards, Gizele // 21st Century;May98, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p24
The article reviews a concert by the Boys Choir of Harlem at Symphony Hall in Boston, Massachusetts in March 1998.
- The Bloch Sacred Service. Rosenfeld, Paul // New Republic;4/25/34, Vol. 78 Issue 1012, p310
Reviews the musical performance of Schola Cantorum choir at the Carnegie Hall in New York.
- RGMC, RWCC plan holiday concerts. // Empty Closet;Dec2010/Jan2011, Issue 441, p1B
The article offers information on the December 2010 holiday concerts being planned by the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community in Rochester, New York, including "The Christmas Experience" from the Rochester Gay Men's Chorus (RGMC) and "'Tis the Season" from the Rochester...
- CALENDAR. // American Organist Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p118
This section presents a schedule of recitals and music performances in the U.S. Ken Cowan will perform at the St. James Episcopal in Fairhope, Alabama. The Magic City Concert Choir will perform at the Cathedral Church of the Advent in Birmingham, Alabama. A workshop will be conducted by Karel...
- Setting the Standard: Destination Excellence. Harrison, Gretchen // Choral Journal;May2010, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p46
The article presents quotes from junior high-aged choral students on factors for achieving excellence in choral performance and education, including the importance of variety in the repertoire, the need for teachers to network and share their ideas to help the choir grow with warm-ups and...
- BEST bets. Zsembery, Péter // Budapest Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p19
Presents a number of events in Hungary from April 8 to June 1, 2003. Show by Gotan Project and Taraf de Haidouks; British art exhibition covering the period 1996-2002; Concert of the Hungarian Virtuosos Chamber Orchestra; Performance by Memo Gonzales and the Bluescasters at the Alcatraz...