Awards Galore at NACUFS Conference
- Premier Honors Operators. // Food Management;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p17
The article announces several recipients of the Illuminating Excellence Awards given to foodservice professionals including Lisette Coston of Saint Francis Health System, J. Kevin Hart of the Salem Senior Housing and Deon Lategan at Colorado State University.
- CRAIN'S CIO OF THE YEAR. // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/15/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p0015
The article announces that Scott Anderson of machinery supplier B. W. Rogers Co. in Akron, Ohio will receive the periodical's 2013 Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the Year Award during the Northeast Ohio Software Association Tech Week from April 15-21, 2013.
- Event. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p9
The article invites nominations for the Annual Awards of Excellence 2010 (AAE).
- Michigan School Wins Kellogg's Sweepstakes. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p62
The announces that the public schools of Petosky, Michigan has received the Kellogg's Food Away From Home HUB Suite Rewards Bonus Sweepstakes award for the school year 2009-2010.
- Best Local Caterer. Schell, Tescia // Santa Fe Reporter;7/25/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p33
The article announces that Cowgirl has received the 2012 Best Local Caterer award from the journal.
- Winners of 1998 Connelly Awards are named. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
Announces the winners of the 1998 Connelly Awards for best garrison foodservice in the United States Army. Categories won by the dining halls at Fort Carson in Colorado and Fort Greely in Alaska.
- Salute to Excellence honors industry's finest. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p60
Highlights the 1998 Salute to Excellence awards banquet held in Chicago, Illinois to honor the best in the foodservice industry in the United States. Presentation of the Thad and Alice Eure Ambassador of Hospitality Award to Sardine Factory President Ted J. Balestreri; Balestreri's career...
- MenuMasters: Unsung foodservice heroes get glimpse of the spotlight. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;06/08/98, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p64
Highlights the 1998 MenuMasters Awards ceremony held in Chicago, Illinois. Purpose of the award; Induction of foodservice veteran Warren Leruth into the MenuMasters Hall of Fame; Other winners; Acceptance statements made by some of the winners.
- Plate date. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov93, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p38
Reports on the availability of nomination forms for the 1994 Gold & Silver Plate Awards. Sponsor; Recognition of contributions by food service executives; Number of categories available; Deadline for submission of application forms; Contact information.