Huntington Restarts Mezzanine Origination
- Huntington's New Retail Bank Head. Navarro, Mary // U.S. Banker;Jun2002, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p28
Reports the employment of Mary Navarro as head of retail banking at the Huntington Bancshares in the U.S. Role of Navarro in the reorganization of the retail strategy of the bank; Other responsibilities of Navarro; Career background.
- Huntington of Ohio Hires an M&A Chief. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;4/11/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 70, p20
Reports on the hiring of Charles P. Welch by Huntington Bancshares Inc. as the senior vice president of the company and the head of its mergers and strategic planning area.
- Huntington Hires Car Loan Exec as Business Line Grows. Passy, Jacob // American Banker;12/4/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F346, p1
The article announces the appointment of Tom Wirth as of auto finance product and strategy director at bank holding company Huntington Bancshares in Columbus, Ohio.
- Cost-Cutting Exec Promoted To No. 2 Spot at Huntington. WEIDNER, DAVID // American Banker;11/19/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 223, p4
Reports on Huntington Bancshares' promotion of Peter E. Geier to president and chief operating officer. Geier as possible successor to chairman Frank Wobst; Implications of Geier's promotion to the number two position in the company.
- Huntington Hires Former Bank One Retail Delivery Chief. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;4/11/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 70, p2
Reports on Huntington Bancshares' hiring of Ronald C. Baldwin as vice chairman and head of retail and corporate business. Baldwin's responsibilities in the company; Huntington's efforts to reverse its disappointing financial performance in 2000; Reasons for hiring Baldwin.
- Huntington of Ohio Selects Chairman. Fung, Amanda // American Banker;8/17/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 159, p3
Reports the selection of Thomas E. Hoaglin for president and chief executive officer of Huntington Bancshares Inc. in the U.S. Experience of Hoaglin related to the job; Educational background; Career history.
- Huntington Taps Outsider as CEO. Thompson, Laura K. // American Banker;1/19/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on Huntington Bancshares' naming of Thomas E. Hoaglin as successor to Frank Wobst as chief executive officer effective February 2001. Financial difficulties experienced by the banking company in 2000; Reaction of the banking industry to the appointment; Impact of the bank's poor...
- Huntington Taps Bank One Executive to Head Retail. Boraks, David // American Banker;5/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 89, p2
Reports the appointment of Bank One Corp. executive Mary Navarro to run the retail banking operations of Huntington Bancshares Inc. Personal background of Navarro; Working experiences; Job description.
- Huntington Appoints Vice Chairman. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;11/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 225, p3
Reports on Huntington Bancshares' naming of Michael J. McMennamin as vice chairman. McMennamin's banking experience.