Apollo Capital Unit Picks U.S. Bank for ALM Funding Deal
- Back in the Bidding: U.S. Bancorp Reaches Pact With L.A. Mandaro, Laura // Bond Buyer;04/13/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30870, p24
Reports on the inclusion of U.S. Bancorp among the institutions competing for the bond trustee business of Los Angeles, California after reaching a community reinvestment pact with local officials. End of a threat to shut the bank out of city business; Example of how municipalities are finding...
- U.S. Bancorp Pumps Up Asset Management. Ackermann, Matt; Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;3/21/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 55, p10
Reports on the plans of financial services company U.S. Bancorp to expand its asset management business. Strategies adopted for the business expansion; Number of brokers to be added by the end of 2003; Analysts' opinion about the company's business.
- $2B Michigan City Fund Revamps Portfolio Holdings, Policy. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;4/17/2013, p3
The article reports that the City of Detroit General Retirement System (GERS) Board of Trustees has voted to revise the management structure of its equity and fixed-income manager lineup as of April 17, 2013. Investment consultant NEPC recommended changes to the 420 million dollars investments...
- Core Move for Endemol? // Variety;2/25/2014, Vol. 323 Issue 4, p14
The author offers opinions on Dutch television production company Endemol, stating that its acquisition by private equity firm Apollo Capital Management will give Endemol much needed capital.
- Growth Is the Goal for Post-Merger U.S. Bancorp. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;12/4/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 231, p11
Discusses the implications of Firstar Corp.'s purchase of U.S. Bancorp on the asset management market in the United States. Total value of asset under management by the merged company; Significance of the selection of Thomas Schreier as chief executive officer of the asset management division.
- U.S. Bank adds 16,000 clients with Wachovia business buys. // North Western Financial Review;12/15/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 24, p11
The article presents information on the announcement made by the company U.S. Bank, Minneapolis, on its purchasing the corporate trust and institutional custody businesses of Wachovia Corp. in North Carolina. After the transaction comes into action, the company will add 19 new corporate trust...
- U.S. Bancorp in reinvestment Deal to Preserve L.A. Bond Trustee Link. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;4/13/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 72, p7
Reports on U.S. Bancorp's inclusion among the institutions competing for Los Angeles, California's bond trustee business. Bank's community reinvestment pact with the Linked Banking Community Oversight Board; Corporate trust unit U.S. Bank Trust being the largest trustee in 1999 for California...
- Extra commission on commercial estate trust. // Money Marketing;11/14/2002, p19
Reports that Close Property Investment is offering extra commission on commercial estate trust. Aims of the trust.
- THE HONOURABLE FRAUDSTERS. // Accountancy;Sep97, Vol. 120 Issue 1249, p39
Reports that Mercury Asset Management Ltd. has cancelled the planned flotation of Mercury Retirement Trust. Supplement to pension provisions; Proposed change in the investment trust sector.