Junk Bonds Heat Up Usually Slow Summer
- High Yield Will Shine As Interest Rates Rise. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Reports that the high yield corporate bonds could be immune from the short-term effects of interest rate volatility in the U.S. Relationship between high yield bond market and the Treasury market; Credit quality of high yield corporate bonds; Default rates of high yield corporate bonds.
- Europe 2010: The name is Bond--High Yield Bond. Ahrestani, Savita Iyer // Bank Loan Report;1/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
The article focuses on high yield bonds as the center of the leveraged finance industry in Europe in 2010. It notes that high yield bonds have been the financing alternative of choice for companies planning to refinance bank debt. It adds that junk bonds issuance will keep its strength in 2010....
- US Energy Deals Boost High-Yield Issuance. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jan2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p64
The article reports that the corporate debt-refinancing issues in the energy industry have helped to increase activity in the high-yield bond market in the U.S. According to Dealogic company that the totaled global debt capital market volume was 429 billion dollars. The Chesapeake Energy corp....
- Cemex Pulls $500M In HY Bonds, Seeks Deal. // High Yield Report;3/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p20
The article reports on a high yield bond deal worth 500 million U.S. dollars signed by Monterrey, Mexico-based cement manufacturer Cemex. The company plans to renegotiate an estimated 14.5 billion U.S. dollars in debt. Furthermore, the company will utilize the funds in order to pay down its...
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p7
Presents information on high yield gainers and losers as of April 28, 2004.
- MOST RECENT GLOBAL HIGH YIELD DEALS. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p8
Presents information on global high yield bond deals compiled as of April 28, 2004.
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p8
Presents information on U.S. high yield bonds compiled as of April 29, 2004.
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p10
Presents information on the volume of U.S. high yield bonds as of April 29, 2004.
- VOL. EUROPEAN HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p10
Presents information on the volume of European high yield bonds as of April 29, 2004.