Cantor Fitzgerald Makes Leverage Finance Hires
- Howard Lutnick, 40. // People;10/1/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 14, p67
Focuses on the effort of Howard Lutnick, the chief executive officer of Cantor Fitzgerald, in supporting the families of his employees who are missing after the collapse of the World Trade Center in New York City.
- Fast Track. // Traders Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 15 Issue 191, p24
Presents news briefs on the recruitment and selection of stock traders in the United States. Position of Chris Sarkis at Cantor Fitzgerald in New York; Appointment of John M. Palazzo, vice president and head of institutional business at BRUT LLC; Appointment of Bill Groeneveld as a Nasdaq...
- A change in life and a change in fortune. Block, Valerie // Crain's New York Business;9/17/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p3
Profiles Ed Graf, a bond broker at Cantor Fitzgerald LP in New York, New York. Career and family background; Business clients; Relationships with clients and colleagues; Inclusion of Graf among the missing victims of the World Trade Center terrorist attack.
- Cantor Building Out Whole Loan Sales & Trading. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;12/18/2014, p1
The article announces the appointments of Gary Wang and Karl Partch as managing directors of Cantor Fitzgerald LP.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Expands into Transition Management. Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian News;Apr2015, p22
The article announces that Mike Gardner has been named global head of portfolio solutions at Cantor Fitzgerald, an investment bank and brokerage.
- On The Move: Expanding Debt Team, Cantor Hires Pair From Cowen. Albinus, Phil // Tradersmagazine.com;1/6/2016, p1
Kevin Reynolds will join as managing director and Timothy Swift will be director.
- Muni Director Joins Cantor Fitzgerald. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;4/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34094, p1
The article announces that Hardy Manges, former executive director at the investment firm Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, has been appointed at financial services firm Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. as of April 2014, and mentions the hiring of Frank Hammond and John Dwyer at Cantor Fitzgerald in January 2013.
- Cantor Fitzgerald to Hire 100 Traders. // American Banker;6/9/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 88, p2
The article reports on the 2010 plans that the financial firm Cantor Fitzgerald LP has to hire 100 additional stock traders in an effort to increase their success rates in the trading of derivatives and convertible bonds and increase the firm's equities division.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Adds Three to Prime Services Group. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2014, p64
Cantor Fitzgerald has made three additions to its Prime Services business by hiring Paul Mandile, David Sklar and Robert Marietta.