Banks Shop $1.5B TL for NBTY, Prep $900M in Notes
- CS, BofA Revise Strategic Partners TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p35
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to revise a 175-million-U.S. dollar term loan they are shopping for Strategic Partners.
- Brock Holdings' $700M CF Expected Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that as of February 2011, Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan are working to secure a 490 million dollar term loan B and a 210 million dollar second-lien term loan for Brock Holdings, part of which will be used as a dividend payment to Lindsay Goldberg,...
- Auto Parts Co. Circles Back with Divi Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the 325 million dollar term loan being put together by Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch for auto-parts supplier HHI Holdings.
- Credit Suisse Preps $425M TLB For JDA Software. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p3
The article offers news briefs on investments in the U.S. Credit Suisse is planning to launch a $425 million term loan B for software provider JDA Software Inc. which will help the funding of the company's acquisition of I2 Technologies. The Bank of America Corp. and Morgan Stanley & Co. have...
- Four More Cos. Join Repricing Conga Line. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p6
This article reports on the move of four companies to participate in the repricing of term loans in the U.S. in 2011. Credit Suisse called with lenders to discuss a term loan repricing for Visant Holding. Bank of America Merrill Lynch also called with lenders to discuss repricing a term loan for...
- Banks Shop $750M TLB for Knology. // Bank Loan Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p2
The article offers news briefs related to term loans in the U.S. Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey and Credit Suisse Group AG marketed a term loan B worth 750 million dollars for Knology Inc. Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have revised the price talk for the term loan D worth 913 million dollars...
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- Warner Deal to Launch Soon. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p21
The article reports on a 2.75 billion U.S. dollar credit facility for Warner Chilcott which is being prepared by a bank consortium. The facility includes a 1.5 billion U.S. dollar term loan B, a 1 billion U.S. dollar term loan A and a 250 million U.S. dollar revolver. Some banks in the...