Jefferies Shops $175M TL for Medical Card Systems
- Ista's Shares Plummet On Analyst Downgrade. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;8/4/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p4
The article reports on the decline of shares of Ista Pharmaceuticals Inc., an eye drug maker in Irvine, California. Analyst David Windley of Jefferies & Co. stated that the pharmaceutical company has to pay off debt that will due in 2011, leading it to be running out of cash in 2008. However,...
- Debt-heavy Pliant opting for Chapter 11. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;1/9/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p1
This article reports that the film producer Pliant Corp. of Schaumburg, Illinois, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on January 3, 2006 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware. Hampered by debt, the company has struggled with price increases for resin, freight and energy....
- Townsquare Media Readies HY Bond Sale. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;3/30/2015, p1
The bonds portion of Townsquare Media's debt refinancing package is expected to price this week, according to market sources. The company's concurrent loan proposal also had its commitment deadline moved up to Wednesday.
- Can you really judge the value of a practice guideline?... // Modern Medicine;Dec95, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p59
Presents an abstract of the report `Users' guides to the Medical Literature: VIII. How to use clinical practice guidelines. A. Are the recommendations valid?' by R.S.A. Hayward, M.C. Wilson et al from the `Journal of the American Medical Association' dated August 16, 1995.
- Xerium Launching $495M Refi TLB. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/17/2015, p2
The article discusses a term loan B proposal launched by paper production industry supplier Xerium Technologies for refinancing its existing debt. Topics included are the components of the cov-lite seven-year loan disclosed by the Standard & Poor's agency, the participation of finance firms Bank...
- 'Couldn't come to terms with the government'. Marino, John // Caribbean Business;7/21/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p27
The article reports that private-equity firm Medical Card System Inc. (MCS) has borrowed 175 million dollars and used much of the proceeds to pay the dividends to its owners, including the 95 million dollars to its main stakeholders JLL Partners Inc. in Puerto Rico.
- Miller Buckfire's Morgner Jumps to Jefferies. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p28
The article announces the appointment of Richard Morgner as a managing director in the recapitalization and restructuring arm of the investment banking group of Jefferies & Co.
- Jefferies' Bank Coverage Gets New Head. Rozens, Aleksandrs // American Banker;6/24/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 97, p16
The article announces that Michael Anderson has been hired as an executive by the financial services industry firm Jefferies & Co.
- Jefferies & Co. Brings Aboard Danford Peterson From PIMCO. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;4/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33494, p8
The article announces the recruitment of James McGinley as managing director of Jefferies & Co. Inc. in New York City.