First Data Prices Upsized $510M HY Deal
- First Data, Lennar Added to HY Bond Pipeline. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;10/29/2015, p2
The article reports on the loans being sought by Florida-based construction company Lennar Corp. and Georgia-based provider of electronic commerce and payment solutions, First Data Corp. from the high yields bond market on October 29, 2015. First Data will be offering 3.4 billion U.S. dollars of...
- Iridium faced with $90m coupon payment this week. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p1
Discloses that satellite company Iridium LLC owed bondholders $90 million in coupon payments by July 15, 1999, on four different high yield offerings with a face value of $1.45 billion.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;09/20/99, Vol. 10 Issue 36, p8
Reports on developments in high yield companies, as of September 20, 1999, including Adelphia Communications' plan to issue $400 million in stock to repay its debt.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;8/11/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 32, p9
A table is presented of the most recent completed high yield deals from July 28-August 6, 2014 with information on the issue date, issuer, principal amount, currency, coupon, maturity, Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC's rating and bookrunners.
- First Data Prices Downsized $845M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/19/2012, p4
The article reports that junk bonds worth 845 million U.S. dollars have been sold by payment processing services company First Data in a downsized drive-by on March 9, 2012.
- First Data Prices $750M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p13
The article presents information about the 750-million U.S.-dollar junk bond deal issued by First Data in 7.375% senior secured notes due 2019.
- First Data Sells $750M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/20/2013, p39
The article reports that First Data, a payment processing services company, sold 750 million U.S. dollars in 11.75 percent senior subordinated notes due 2021, with plans to use the proceeds to redeem some of its 11.25 percent senior subordinate notes due 2016.
- Telecom Junk Bonds Live Up To Their Name. Mulqueen, John T. // Inter@ctive Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p14
Focuses on the high-yield debt or junk bonds of telecommunication carriers in the United States. Percentage of the publicly traded competitive local exchange carriers that are holding high-yield bonds; Percentage of the yields that investors are demanding to offset the risk they see in the...
- Claire's Prices Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p22
The article reports that in February 2011, Claire's Stores offered an upsized high yield bond deal worth 450 million dollars to refinance its 194 million dollar outstanding debt due in 2013.