Odeon Expands to Europe with Joint Venture
- Odeon Capital stretches into Greenwich. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p23
The article reports that independent fixed income company Odeon Capital Group has established an expansion branch in Greenwich, Connecticut.
- Odeon Capital Group Opens Chicago Office. Colomer, Nora // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p11
The article reports on the move of Odeon Capital Group to open an office in Chicago, Illinois and hire securitization expert Derek Rose, to lead the office.
- Odeon Boosts HY Trading, Opens New Office. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p4
The article announces the appointment of Robert Grimm as head of corporate trading and David Marsh as corporate bonds analyst for Odeon Capital Group.
- Odeon Expands New Bank Loan Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p5
This article announces the expansion by Odeon Capital Group of its bank loan trading team.
- Markit Partners With Agency Based Broker on Commission Management. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p86
The article reports on the move by agency broker Hobart Capital Markets as of November 2013 to partner with Marikit to offer a commission management solution for buyside customers who want to direct commission-sharing agreement (CSA) related trades through an independent -execution-only' broker....
- Dunkin Dips into Debt Market for Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Barclays PLC have set 1.975 million dollars in debt for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins' Dunkin Brands. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have arranged 550-million-dollar term loan...
- Private Trade Opportunities. // Middle East Business Intelligence;1/20/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p8
Reports on private trade opportunities in the Middle East, as of January 20, 2003. Information technology equipment venture with ITD Technology Group in Turkey; Port operations venture with Ship & Crew in Egypt.
- Localization is critical to success in China. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Mar98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p8
Discusses the prospects of joint ventures in China. Significance of the prompt localization of the enterprise; Cost of the average non-Chinese general manager; Average length of a successful establishment of foreign-owned ventures.
- Joint venture formed. // Business Insurance;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the joint venture between Reliance National Insurance Company, Lambert Fenchurch Group P.L.C and MTS Insurance Services. Name of the joint venture; Operations of the company; Contact information.