Seven Issuers Price $3.1B in New HY
- Goodyear Plans $750M Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p13
The article reports on the 750-million U.S. dollar bond offering of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Goodyear Drives By HY Market for $900M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p19
The article reports on the 900 million U.S. dollar high yield bond issue of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- Goodyear Calls for $973M Bond Redemption. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p20
The article reports on the decision of tire manufacturer Goodyear Tire & Rubber to call all its outstanding senior notes due in 2011 and 2015 for redemption in September 2010, as money raised in a 1 billion U.S. dollars bond deal will be used by the company to fund the redemption.
- Ratings Changes. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p32
The article presents statistical information on the rating changes of certain companies that are determined by its bond value. The Bishop International Airport Authority, Michigan, has changed to "A" grade from "B-plus" grade. The Colts Neck Township Board of Education, by virtue of the value of...
- Steppin' up. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that the Summit County Port Authority in Ohio, is planning to issue up to $16 million in bonds so that work can proceed on a $900 million redevelopment project in East Akron. The project is centered around a new headquarters for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. The bonds are meant...
- Goodyear wins inventor award. Lowell, Jon // Ward's Auto World;May93, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p58
Reports on the Distinguished Inventor Award from the Intellectual Property Owners Assn. in Washington, DC being won by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. Aquatred wet-weather radial passenger car tire; Sam Landers, John Attinello, William Glover, Adel Halasa, Paul Maxwell, Fernand Fourgon and Jean...
- Goodyear's good year. // Automotive News;4/12/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5494, Automotive news insight p2i
Presents Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company as recipient of various awards in 1992. Supplier awards; Corporate awards; Recognition of plants in the United States, Asia and Europe; Awarding of engineered product facilities plants in American states.
- A wheel breakthrough. Melilli, Denise // Crain's Cleveland Business;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p20
Features Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Extended Mobility Tire, which is designed to be able to run when flat. Advances in polymers, composites and various testings in the design of the tire; Statements from Bill Hopkins, Goodyear's director of tire technology.
- How Goodyear forecast a great decade. Speer, Tibbett L. // American Demographics;Mar95, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p39
Focuses on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s forecasting techniques. Formation of a New Products Development group; Forecasted changes; Takover bid by independent financier Sir James Goldsmith; Competition with Bridgestone; Role of forecasts in the company's success.