Societe Generale Hires Richard Wolff as Head of U.S. Debt Capital Markets
- City firms seek places on SocGen's global panel. Hollander, Gavriel // Lawyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p1
The article informs that a global panel review has been initiated by SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale, French investment Bank, to chose its legal advisers.
- European crisis pushes Societe Generale to focus on India. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;3/16/2013, p5
The article informs that European economic crisis have led French multinational bank Societe Generale to make investments in India.
- Societe Generale launches leveraged FTSE products. Langston, Rob // Fundweb;10/ 2/2012, p2
The article discusses the release of the FTSE investment products from Societe Generale.
- SocGen Shopping for Partner With Tech Know-How. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;09/20/99, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p9
Reports on the efforts of the Societe Generale (SocGen) Bank to expand its custody business. Cancellation of merger opportunity with Paribas; Possible funding of banks' necessary technological enhancements; Provision of access to SocGen's custody network; Marketing of the bank's securities...
- Neue Verantwortlichkeiten bei der SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale. // Risiko Manager;2014, Issue 3, p17
The article announces the appointment of Guido Zoeller as Group Country Head for Germany for SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale as of January 1, 2014.
- Alternative Investments: Newedge embarks on prime broking expansion drive. // Asian Investor;Sep2014, p68
The article reports on the plan by agency brokerage Newedge to focus on prime brokerage after being solely owned by financial services company Societe Generale in 2014.
- Citi to Buy Shipping Loans from SocGen. Kline, Alan // American Banker;6/25/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 97, p6
Brief information is given about French bank Societe Generale which is selling part of its shipping loan portfolio to Citigroup bank and notes BNP Paribas, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Lloyds Banking Group are also selling shipping loans.
- SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale Team Spirit. // Campaign;3/25/2011, Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the launch of a campaign to promote the notion of team spirit by Paris, France-based SociÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale.
- SocGen Appoints U.S. Loan Sales/Trading Head. // Private Placement Letter;3/29/2010, p5
The article announces that Naseem Haffar has been appointed as Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB), U.S. head of loan sales and trading.