SPX Issues $600M in Senior Notes
- Houston Reigns in Average Slate With $430 Million Issue. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;6/6/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33527, p6
The article reports on the move of the government in Houston, Texas to issue a 430 million dollars of Series 2011D combined utility system revenue bonds which are underwritten by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and are rated double-A by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Bank of America, Alaska Reach $35.6 Million Agreement. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31191, p5
Reports the monetary settlement between the Bank of America and Alaska over bond allegations. Complaints on bank services involving bond issuers; Inclusions of the allegations; Terms of the settlement; Benefits from the agreed settlement.
- B of A Set to Issue Card-Backed Bonds. // American Banker;5/5/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 69, p9
The article reports that Bank of America plans to sell $750 million of bonds backed by credit card payments.
- Junk Bonds Yields Reach New Low. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p23
The article reports on the decline in average yields on high yield bonds according to the Barclays U.S. High Yield Index and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch U.S. High Yield Index.
- Execs eschew core's value. // Business North Carolina;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p24
The article focuses on the state of business in Charlotte, North Carolina. Thirteen Fortune 1000 companies are based in the Charlotte region and three have corporate offices in downtown Charlotte namely Bank of America, Duke Energy Corporation and Ruddick Corporation. SPX Corporation relocated...
- Pricing Update: Cookson Group. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;10/18/2010, p5
The article reports on a private placement deal of London based Cookson Group Plc. The deal which was launched with 150 million dollars on the cover, raised 250 million dollars priced by HSBC Securities and RBS Securities. It further informs that in its last private bond market deal in 2000,...
- Billion-Dollar Issues From California, Alabama County Lead Slate. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p6
Reports that two billion-dollar deals, one a refunding and the other new money will be finalised while a separate and significant utility issue from Puerto Rico will offer investors a chance to buy a triple-exempt credit with universal appeal. Brief information about deals; Deal to be priced by...
- Cost to Insure U.S. Bank Debt Jumps. // American Banker;8/23/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 130, p7
Brief information is given about the rising cost of insuring U.S. bank bonds against default in August 2011 and the underperformance of Bank of America Corp.'s stock.
- Bank Of America Seeks To Fund Crescent. // Bank Loan Report;11/6/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p3
The article reports that Bank of America Corp. has offered bonds with a $200 million revolver and $1.225 billion term loan B to finance Crescent Resources Inc. The recently formed joint venture between Duke Energy and Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund has owned the company. According to Moody's...