Banks to Shop TL, Notes for Pinnacle Refi
- Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p11
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse are planning to marketing a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan for MultiPlan.
- Banks Finalize Price Talk on MultiPlan TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p27
The article reports that price talk has been finalized by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse on a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan for New York-based health care cost management provider MultiPlan wherein proceeds will be used to finance Multiplan's...
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- Dunkin Dips into Debt Market for Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article offers news briefs related to bank loans in the U.S. JP Morgan Chase & Co. and Barclays PLC have set 1.975 million dollars in debt for Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins' Dunkin Brands. SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have arranged 550-million-dollar term loan...
- Banks Upsize Cedar Fair TLB. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p21
The article reports on the decision of Bank of America, JPMorgan, Barclays, UBS, and KeyBanc Capital Markets to increase the size of a term loan B for Cedar Fair to 1.2 billion from 1 billion U.S. dollars. The bank consortium took the 200 million U.S. dollars from the senior unsecured notes of...
- Banks Shop $1.15B Deal for Hanesbrands. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/30/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p2
The article reports on the 1.15 billion credit facility arranged by a bank consortium made up of JPMorgan, Bank of America, HSBC and Barclays for Hanesbrands, a clothing company based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It relates the amount of the term loan and revolver that comprised the credit...
- Pharma Co. Seeks $850M Bond Prescription. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/24/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p24
The article reports that Watson Pharmaceuticals will issue an 850 million U.S. dollar two-tranche senior unsecured notes, one due 2014 and the other due 2019. Part of the proceeds will be used to fund its acquisition of Arrow Group while the remaining are intended for its 575 million U.S....
- Delta Sets Course for $2.5B Refinancing. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the 1.375 billion dollar term loan by Delta Air Lines Inc. for the refinancing package of its facility. It mentions that the term loan was arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays PLC and Deutsche Bank AG, among others. It notes that a Ba2 rating has been...