Three Issuers Sell $5.25B in HY Bonds
- Junk Bonds Heat Up Usually Slow Summer. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
The article reports on the surge in junk bond issuance in the loan market in the U.S. It mentions that issuers are making new bond issues to seal in low interest rates and refinance debt amidst a volatile economy in the country. It offers details on the bond issuance activities of several banks...
- Wavering Chesapeake tightens. // High Yield Report;09/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p3
Announces that Chesapeake Energy Corporation's bonds traded in approximately 80 points on most of its issues the last few weeks prior to September 15, 1997. Details on the trade; Categorization of company's fiscal results; Financial aspects of the company.
- Marcellus play to pay for E&Ps. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/ 2/2014, pA02
Exploration and production companies that extract natural gas from the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, such as
- Who Are America's Top 10 Gas Drillers? Kusnetz, Nicholas // Pro Publica;8/29/2011, p9
The article offers information on top 10 gas companies of the U.S. on the basis of daily production, including their revenue, gas reserves and executive compensation. Exxon Mobil Corp. is the largest U.S. natural gas producer with 3.9 billion cubic feet gas production per day, and 370 billion...
- Chesapeake Sells $3B in Two-Part HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p36
The article discusses the two-part bond deal worth 3 billion dollars that was sold by natural gas provider Chesapeake Energy in April 2014, the proceeds of which will be used to refinance debt.
- Shale Gas Market in the US 2014-2018. // World Energy News;5/12/2014, p19
The article offers information on the report from the market research company Bharat Book Bureau regarding the condition of the shale gas industry in the U.S. from 2014-2018, which shows an increased in the economical production of shale gas that boosted the natural gas industry. Also mentioned...
- Chesapeake Goes to Court to Spend Cash. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p38
The article reports on the move of U.S. energy firm Chesapeake Energy to settle disputes with some of its bondholders. It mentions that the settlement will affect the income of the company from a junk bond offering that it has released in 2013. According to the author, the company plans to use...
- Chesapeake Sells $2.3B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p9
The article reports on the sale of bonds amounting to 2.3 billion U.S. dollars by U.S. natural gas provider Chesapeake Energy. The sale could help the company improve existing notes and finance tender offers. The bonds which are managed by several finance firms including Morgan Stanley, Credit...
- Three New HY Issues Price for $1.3B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that Chesapeake Energy, Forest Oil and HCA priced more than 1.3 billion U.S. dollar in new high yield bonds in February 2009. Chesapeake Energy issued a 310 million U.S. dollar add-on tranche of 9.5 percent senior notes due 2015 with an original issue discount (OID) of 97.75....