Getting the show on the road
- Industry plants rebounding from tornadoes. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p18
The article reports that industry plants are recovering after a series of tornadoes hit the U.S. South in April 2011. Utility Trailer's plant in Glade Spring, Virginia sustained damage to its building and roof while Fontaine Trailer's plant in Haleyville, Alabama was the hardest him among Marmon...
- Marmon showcases commercial vehicle portfolio. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2010, Vol. 167 Issue 7, p32
The article reports on the commercial vehicle portfolio of Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT) offered by its 13 independent companies. In May 2010, MHT showcased its commercial vehicle products at a private trade show in Birmingham, Alabama. According to MHT President Kelly Dier, MHT has...
- Arrive 'n' Drive: electric fleet solutions and more. // Logistics & Transport Focus;May2013, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the trade show GreenFleet Arrive 'n' Drive--The Fleet Sustainability Event to be held at Rockingham, Northants, Great Britain on May 16, 2013.
- calendar. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2006, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p21
The article presents a calendar of events of special interest to trucking companies in the U.S. from January through August 2006. The National Private Truck Council Fleet Management Institute will be held on January 14 to 18 in Jacksonville, Florida. The Transformation 06 Business and Logistics...
- A visit to the rodeo ... Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;12/11/2012, p8
The article discusses the highlights of Rush Truck Center's 2012 Technician Skills Rodeo held in San Antonio, Texas. According to the article, one of the event's supporters is Eaton Corp. which went "old school" with its test, posing a complex back-end transmission reconstruction task followed...
- Marmon to host free tech expo. // Fleet Owner;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p58
The article offers information on a free technology exposition to be hosted by Marmon Highway Technologies LLC at its headquarters in Trussville, Alabama on September 28, 2010.
- BWE developing complementary systems. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Brake and Wheel Ends (BWE) of Cullman, Alabama, a business group of Marmon Highway Technologies (MHT), is developing systems to improve performance of brake and wheel end components for the heavy truck and trailer market.
- Marmon Highway Technologies launches division dedicated to intermodal. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/16/2014, p4
The article reports that Marmon Highway Technologies has launched Fontaine Intermodal, a stand-alone division within its Fontaine Engineered Products company which will design and produce products for the intermodal transportation market.
- Marmon group issues products. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p44
Looks at products for the trucking industry launched by various units of Marmon Highway Technologies. Inclusion of Marmon-Herrington's introduction of its Low Floor front wheel steer/drive system; Detroit Steel Products' launch of the Stabil-Air value-priced air suspension system; Fontaine...