HECO plans to sell Flow Boy product line
- One-pass spreader. // Apply;Dec2002, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p10
Evaluates the dual-hopper fertilizer and lime spreader from Highway Equipment Co. Features of the spreader; Price of the product.
- Hydraulic Spreader. // American City & County;11/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p6
Describes the SA-9 Hydraulic Spreader from Hi-Way company.
- Amici Imports Begins Copyrighting Design Work. // Home Textiles Today;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p13
The article reports that Amici Imports recently began to copyright its original design work for its handmade and machine-made rug collections. Chuck Cashin, executive vice president of Amici said that they currently have in their library over 1,000 designs catalogued and trademarked and they...
- NEW NAME, NEW LOGO. // Music Trades;May2006, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p48
Reports on the new logo and name of the Cavanaugh Family of musical strings and accessories, The Cavanaugh Company. Overview of its musical string product line; Description of the logo.
- HECO celebrates 75th anniversary in 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2014, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p10
The article announces the celebration of the 75th anniversary of road maintenance equipment and crop nutrient applicator manufacturer Highway Equipment Co. in 2014.
- Stay between the lines with Hi-Way Xzalt. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/1/2014, p1
The article offers brief information on the Hi-Way Xzalt Precision Applicator from the Highway Equipment Co.
- HECO celebrates 75th anniversary in 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/1/2014, p6
The article announces the anniversary of Highway Equipment Company (HECO), which has been in the business of road maintenance equipment for 75 years as of 2014.
- A BIG FAT ZERO? Swinburn, Amanda // B&T Weekly;1/20/2006, Vol. 55 Issue 2548, p1
The article focuses on the perspectives of marketers on the launch of Coke Zero, a no-sugar product and an addition to the product lines of Coca-Cola Bottling Co. in Australia in 2006. The new product is aimed largely at men and designed to taste like Coke Classic. Some marketing experts...
- Adriano's Next Gold Rush. Tschorn, Adam // DNR: Daily News Record;3/14/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the launch of the GoldSign denim and sportswear line by fashion designer Adriano Goldschmied. Information on the collection; Description of the Goldsign logo; Retail prices for the collection; Efforts of Goldschmied to preserve the role of his late former partner Claudio Buziol in...