VIPAR announces Mexico product program
- VIPAR Heavy Duty, Accuride Agree to Three-Year Deal. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/22/2013, p3
The article reports that VIPAR Heavy Duty and Accuride Corporation have completed a new three-year agreement where VIPAR will offer Accuride Wheels, Gunite wheel-end components and Imperial Group products.
- Vipar, Accuride announced 3-year deal. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/27/2013, p6
The article reports on the new three-year agreement between North American truck parts network Vipar Heavy Duty and manufacturer of steel and aluminum wheels Accuride Corp.
- VIPAR, Accuride Corp complete agreement. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the agreement between truck parts manufacturer VIPAR Heavy Duty and steel and aluminum wheels producer Accuride Corp., in which VIPAR will offer Accuride wheels, Gunite wheel-end components, and Imperial Group products.
- VIPAR Heavy Duty Business Conference Gets 'Connected'. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/17/2012, p1
The article offers information on the 2012 VIPAR Heavy Duty Annual Business Conference to be held in Marco Island, Florida on October 21-26, 2012.
- Two firms join VIPAR network. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the decision of Linehaul Heavy Duty LLC and J&J Operating LLC to join the VIPAR Heavy Duty network of distributors in North America.
- Buyers can purchase heavy duty truck parts online with VIProParts. // Fleet Owner;May2015, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p1
The article reviews the website VIProParts.com, an online marketplace for buyers to purchase heavy duty truck parts, launched by truck company Vipar Heavy Duty.
- A look at new trailer products. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p49
The article previews several new trailer products featured at the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention including the Accu-Armor aluminum wheel finish from Accuride, Aluminology technology from Sapa Extrusions North America, and hot-dipped galvanizing technology from PRP...
- Vipar names director of business development. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/4/2012, p10
The article announces the appointment of James McGuire as director of business development for Vipar Heavy Duty.
- All Truck and Trailer Parts joins VIPAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the addition of All Truck and Trailer Parts as the newest stockholder in VIPAR Heavy Duty's network of distributors to provide service to all consumers in Colorado.