Wabash National Corp starts producing 350 ArcticLites for Frozen Food Express
- BNSF, Wabash offer ReeferRailer incentives. // Railway Age;Apr2000, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p18
Reveals the incentive package Burlington Northern and Santa Fe and Wabash National are offering shippers for switching from regular trailers to ReeferRailers. Features of the ReeferRailer Ice Cold Express trains.
- No-holes scuffliner, fast-start lamps for Wabash reefers. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p28
Features two product innovations for refrigerated trailers, showed by Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corporation at the 2005 Mid-America Trucking Show. Integral scuffliner; Light-emitting diode dome light.
- Trailer Output Drops 46% in 2009. SCHENCK, PAUL // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted by the journal regarding the top 25 trailer manufacturers in North America, which showed that trailer shipments in 2009 fell by 46% to 78,258 units from 146,182 units in 2008. It also cites that the best performing segment of the industry...
- Prime Inc. adds trailers to ArcticLite order. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the decision of refrigerated carrier Prime Inc. to purchase an additional 1,900 ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers from Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corp. It notes that the ArcticLite trailers remain to be used by the agency in its fleet that includes 3,000...
- Keeping the Cold Air Inside. Klie, Leonard // Food Logistics;Oct2005, Issue 81, p32
This article presents information on trailer building materials that help control heat transfer in refrigerated trailers. At Wabash National Corp. the solution to radiant heat has been to replace the typical aluminum trailer roofing with Solar Guard, a fiberglass-reinforced plastic with special...
- Wabash ArcticLite Reefers Now Available in Australia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/12/2012, p2
The article reports on the partnership between Wabash National Corporation and Australian-based Macfield/Trailer Corp. of Australia to bring ArcticLite refrigerated vans to the Australian market. The vans will be unveiled at the International Trucking Show to be held from March 15 to 17, 2012 in...
- Wabash National Secures Purchase Agreement for Prime. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p16
Reports that Wabash National Corp. has confirmed a purchase agreement for refrigerated vans with Prime Inc. Option to expand the agreement.
- Prime Inc. adds trailers to ArcticLite order. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the effort of Springfield, Missouri-based Prime Inc. refrigerated carriers in North America in purchasing 1,900 ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers from Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corp. It is noted that Wabash National Corp. specializes in the design and...
- TRAILER FOCUS: REFRIGERATED. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2012, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p85
The article evaluates several refrigerated trailers with improved insulation and heat isolation including Everest CL from Great Dane Trailers, Wabash National's Arcticlite Refrigerated and Hyundai Translead's HT Thermotech.