Detroit Diesel will invest in engine plant
- Redford Rebirth. // Ward's Auto World;Apr2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p15
Reports that Freightliner LLC will renovate the Detroit Diesel Corp. factory in Redford, Michigan. Value of the project; Features of the facility.
- Detroit Diesel Corp to build new line of diesel engines. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the plan of Detroit Diesel Corp. (DDC) to build a heavy-duty diesel engine line at its manufacturing facility in Redford, Michigan in 2007. Other engine line planned to initiate by the company; Overview of the heavy-truck engine being developed by DDC; Ratification of a contract...
- DDC invests in engine plant. // Fleet Owner;Aug2010, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p12
The article reports about 194 million dollars will be invested by Detroit Diesel Corp. to expand existing operations at its manufacturing plant in Redford Township, Missouri.
- Detroit Diesel, Freightliner to invest $275 million in upgrading facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the investment plans made by Detroit Diesel Corp. and Freightliner LLC in a manufacturing and office facility in Redford, Michigan. Business units of Freightliner that will be housed by the facility; Brief history of the facility; Redford operations of Axle Alliance Co.
- DIESELS IN DETROIT. G. S. V. // Automotive Design & Production;Jun2005, Vol. 117 Issue 6, p31
Reports that Detroit Diesel Corp. (DDC) and Freightliner LLC are making a significant commitment at headquarter facility of DDC. Cost of the project; Details of the expansion; Statement issued by Rainer Schmueckle during the announcement of the expansion; Position given by the board of...
- Detroit expands and plans relocation of reman facility. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/15/2013, p3
The article reports that the remanufacturing company Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing LLC (Detroit Reman) is planning to expand and relocate its remanufacturing facility located in Hibbing, Minnesota. The company plans to relocate to an industrial building located on a nearby airport property....
- DETROIT DIESEL EXPANDS ENGINE PLANT; WESTERN STAR, STERLING MOVE HEADQUARTERS. // Overdrive;Apr2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that Detroit Diesel Corp. has announced that it would expand its Redford plant and move the headquarters of Sterling and Western Star trucks to that same location. Detroit Diesel will spend $275 million to expand and upgrade its plant. Sterling and Western Star Trucks will...
- Detroit Diesel plans stock sale. // Automotive News;8/9/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5512, p34
Reports on Detroit Diesel Corp.'s plans to sell stock to the public for the first time in its 55-year history. Plans to raise up to $98 billion, half of which will be used to pay down a debt to General Motors; Purchase by Roger Penske in 1988 of 60 percent of the company; Increase in Detroit...
- Detroit Diesel goes public. // Overdrive;Oct93, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p72
Reports on Detroit Diesel Corp.'s plan to sell stocks to the public for the first time. Proposal to sell 4.75 million shares of common stock; Price; Penske Corp. to receive $28 million of the proceedings.