ON THE WATER
- H[sub 2]O ADVENTURES. O'Neal, Catherine // Country Living;Jul2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p42
Presents information on resorts that offer water sports and outdoor water activities in the United States.
- Fishing Tip: When To Back Down. // MotorBoating;Jul2004, Vol. 194 Issue 1, p32
Presents several fishing tips. Problems with hard backing during fishing; Ways to avoid backing.
- Gulf COAST FISHING GUIDE. Phillips, John E. // Southern Sporting Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p30
Offers advice on fishing in several inshore and offshore fishing destinations in the U.S. Gulf Coast. Boca Grande in Florida; Orange Beach in Alabama; Lake Calcasieu in Louisiana; Lake Charles in Louisiana. INSET: AFTER THE 2004 HURRICANES.
- ON THE Waterfront. Stevenson, David // Indianapolis Monthly;May2002 City Guide, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p16
Features several water sports and recreation options in Indianapolis, Indiana. Availability of pedal boats; Location of the 1994 World Rowing championship tournament; Number of active Indianapolis Sailing Club members.
- Trout After Dark. Merwin, John // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p16
Discusses night fishing guidelines.
- FISHING Q&A. Schultz, Ken // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p34
Presents answers to queries related to fishing.
- Deep-Water Crappies. Hicks, Mark // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p38
Discusses fishing guidelines.
- IN VERMONT: TAKE A HIKE FOR BACKCOUNTRY BROOKIES. Pyne, Lawrence // Field & Stream;Aug2001, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p70
Focuses on backcountry fishing in Vermont. INSETS: Tapping three top tailwaters for summer trout in maryland.;Float north for new york smallmouths by Lawrence, Pyne..
- The Family Aquatic Center. Fuerst, Carl F. // Parks & Recreation;Jul93, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p34
Describes the Family Aquatic Center at the community center of the City of Kettering, Ohio. Swimming Pool Study prepared by the City Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department and Leisure Concepts and Design Inc.; Greater youth, adult and family participation; Zero depth pool; Water flume...