BAREFOOT TO LIGHTWEIGHT
- ADIDAS. Avant, Mary // Footwear Plus;Mar2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p38
The article features Adidas, a manufacturer of athletic shoes and apparel which has been recognized for its excellence in athletic lifestyle products at the13th Annual Plus Awards ceremony in 2012. According to Simon Atkins, vice president of sport style at Adidas America, the company's Adidas...
- Tae Bo, Anyone? Phillips, Lisa // American Demographics;May2000, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on athletic shoes. Sales of athletic shoes in 1999; Purchase of athletic shoes by women; Details on retail sales of athletic footwear.
- Star power puts sneakers on better footing. // Discount Store News;1/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p59
Reports on the growth of the athletic footwear market in the United States. Increase in outdoor sales; Retail level of the athletic footwear segment; Strategies of discount stores for maintaining better margins; Use of character licenses by retail stores to boost the sales of athletic footwear.
- SHOE COMPANY RUNS MINIMALIST RACE. BELL, JON // Oregon Business Magazine;Oct2012, p11
The article offers a company profile of running shoe company SKORA Inc. cased in Portland, Oregon.
- Track Your Miles, Save Your Body. // Flare (Pakistan);2/15/2013, p91
The article offers brief information on the running shoes.
- SHOE AND TELL. Tisdale, Sallie // New Republic;9/12/94, Vol. 211 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the author's quest for domestically-made shoes in the U.S. Teenagers and young women shoe workers in Southeast Asia; Minimum wage in Indonesia; Overseas manufacturing of shoe companies; Cheap labor in Asia; Economic viability of manufacturing in the U.S.; Profits of Nike in 1993;...
- ADIDAS CLOSES AT A LOSS. // New Zealand Apparel;Mar2015, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p13
The article reports on the financial loss of footwear manufacturer Adidas in the New Zealand market in 2014 which was attributed to the slowing golf sector and the further drop in the Russian ruble exchange rate.
- athletic shoes. Lefton, Terry // Adweek New England Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 17, pU6
Offers a look on the 1999 market condition of athletic shoes in the United States. Percentage of the market growth posted; Details on the percentage of share posted by some shoe manufacturers; Information on different shoe categories that reported market success.
- Tassel-Loafer. Bangert, André // Textilwirtschaft;5/24/2012, Issue 21, p61
The article discusses trends in shoes for 2013 in Germany, mentioning loafers, jogging shoes, and formal wear shoes.