MERRELL MOVES INTO BAREFOOT
- Vibram's New Team Shakes Things Up. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;Mar2013, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the expansion of footwear firm Vibram SpA into untapped footwear categories globally.
- Vibram CEO Charts New Path Post Post. FLORES, GERALD // FN: Footwear News;8/20/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 29, p18
The article discusses the strategies of newly elected chief executive officer (CEO) of Vibram SpA, Mike Gionfriddo, which include opening stores in new U.S. locations and becoming less dependent on the flagship FiveFingers line, to remain a head in the industry.
- Bare Essentials. Mason, Ashley // FN: Footwear News;1/17/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p46
The article offers information on several retailers, describing what sells the most at their stores. Dave Shepherd states that he is looking forward to introduce the spring collection of footwear from the company Merrell. Randy Martin mentions that FiveFingers collection of shoes from Vibram SpA...
- OUTDOOR: BUZZ. // FN: Footwear News;1/31/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p75
The article offers information on recent developments related to footwear industry. Keen Footwear will debut a patent-pending insulation technology, Keen Warm Heat Trapolater. The footwear brand Vibram SpA will take its FiveFingers product into the casual market with new leisure styles in 2011....
- BARE FOOT YOUR SOUL. Dzierzak, Lou // SGB;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p38
The article focuses on the competitive edge on the materials, construction and design of the footwear products of Vibram Five Fingers in the U.S. Michael Martin, the national sales manager at Vibram, cites that the minimalist design of their footwear differentiates them from their running...
- Tribal Quest. Beaudry, Jennifer Ernst // FN: Footwear News;1/17/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on the expansion of the company Merrell under Wolverine World Wide Inc., after completing 30 years in business. It states that Blake Krueger, president of Wolverine World Wide Inc. has charged the brand to grow its business to one billion dollars in the coming...
- Big or Small? Bennis, Warren // Executive Excellence;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p7
Focuses on the business strategies of big and small enterprises. Factors affecting the survival of large corporations; Imitation of impressive advantages of small firms; Creation of networks, partnership, consortia and federations for business success.
- Winning Contracts with the Right Partners. Rice, Elizabeth // San Diego Business Journal;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p29
The article offers information on how to establish a business partnership to win contracts in San Diego, California. The author states that strategic partnerships with diverse suppliers are effective ways to ensure that a proposal is competitive. She adds that one must start with the portion of...
- Manage your allies strategically. // Administrative Professional Today;Aug2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p6
The article presents a discussion of tips for strategic management of allies, adapted from the article "Arguing at Work," by Heidi Brow.