- Six new year's resolutions for HR. // Workforce;Jan1999, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p27
Recommends six New Year's resolutions for human resources (HR) personnel for better business.
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p58
Focuses on the factors influencing the salary of employees from the personnel departments in Great Britain. Level of inflation; Rate of unemployment; Balance between the job gained and job lost.
- Reality check of your paycheck. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p8
Notes an increase in salaries for senior-level human resource department positions in 1996.
- How to have clout on Capitol Hill. Pantazis, Cynthia // Training & Development;Apr98, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p51
Tells how human resource professionals can make their views known and influence lawmakers in the United States. Ways to inform Congress about the problems, issues and practical aspects of proposed legislation; Importance of information to any advocacy effort; Demonstrating the connection...
- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PERSONNEL? Hayes, James L. // Industrial Management;Feb74, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p13
Comments on the realities of the function of the personnel officer. Basic patterns for extensive welfare services, minimum wages and better working conditions; Way to make company presidents interested in the social and psychological need of the employees; Characterization of the personnel man.
- HRCI To Offer Global HR Certification In 2004. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p115
Announces the global human resource certification offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute. Sponsors of the certification examination; Background on the institute; Trend in international certification.
- Glasgow. // Personnel Today;9/8/2009, p20
The article discusses the opportunities for human resource (HR) professionals in Glasgow, Scotland due to economic and cultural growth in the city.
- Keep the lawsuit clock on your side: Make sure workers know exact date of actions. // HR Specialist;Jan2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses the job of human resource professionals to inform employees about the time period through which they can file their initial discrimination claims citing reference to the court case Smith, et al., v. Pallman, et al.
- HR, one of 'best U.S. jobs,' to grow fast this decade. // HR Specialist;Apr2012, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p8
The article informs about financial opportunities for human resource (HR) professionals in the U.S.